Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Apollo's WoW thread

Discussion in Gaming started by atxdragon, Apr 11, 2014

1. Aug 7, 2012
    Let's stop flooding @apollo with notifications :grin:

So, who is going to re-up or join WoW to play with pF peeps?
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    I'm already playing. I would like to have more friends to play with
  3. May 27, 2008
    Ehh. Everyone is playing FFXIV now. I don't think many people would be willing to go back.
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    FFXIV is so gross -.- and I miss you Matt! <3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Aug 7, 2012
      I was on that game but I left because of the excessive lag and shitty community :frown:

I'm thinking about re-upping on WoW but I'm still not sure
    • Sep 14, 2008
      Well wait and see what happens before you think about buying a month or something
    • Mar 20, 2012
      I just started my WoW account back up after a year long break because of burn out. Really liking it again and am liking the new SoO (Siege of Orgrimmar) raid a lot. Looking forward to the New expansion and have been watching it pretty closely, really liking what I've been seeing from it. Are you guys Alliance or Horde? Because I have level 90s on both factions that i can use for cross-server stuff or I could always start over on your guy's server as long as it's decently populated also love that heirlooms are finally "account bound" and not "server bound". Would love to play with some PF peeps seeing as my main guild I was with for 5 years broke up at the beginning of MoP and haven't really found anything to replace it.

Edit: Lol, looking back at what I wrote it makes me seem a little too excited. woops lol.
      • Funny Funny x 1
        tarot, Apr 11, 2014 Last edited by tarot, Apr 12, 2014
      • Feb 8, 2014
        Maybe just the perfect amount of excitement? =p

Good luck to all you guys with your WoW. At this rate the only way I would re-up is if my coworker somehow convinced me to join his raid. Sorry PF, but not even for you would I re-up :yawn: Hehehe. Hopefully I'm done! This time for good... maybe? hopefully? Like a drug addict... Oh god why am I here???
      • Nov 17, 2012
        I think my main Character still on BlackRock American Servers, can't remember if I changed to an Oceanic one though :3

Might consider returning, expansion not too far off!
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 11, 2011
          Well I have a bit of a busy day so I will get back to this when I can.
        • Sep 14, 2008
          I have horde and Alliance as well. My mains are on Area 52. I have the big bucks and stuff there :grin: I also have a couple of servers we can go to. Either Zul Jin or Draenor
          Dani, Apr 12, 2014 Last edited by Dani, Apr 12, 2014
        • Aug 1, 2011
          The only way I would ever play WoW is if I had someone or some people to play with extensively like I did with GW2. I hate playing MMO's alone.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 30, 2012
            The only reason why I play WoW is because of my guild.
            I only log in for raids.
          • Jul 8, 2012
            I'm on Alleria, and I really haven't played seriously for the last year to year and a half or so. But I'd be down for starting up again for sure. I've been working on leveling my characters already anyway lol.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Aug 1, 2011
              If anyone would be willing to play with me from level 1, I might play. Hehe...
            • Sep 14, 2008
              We'd all be doing it from level 1
            • Sep 14, 2008
              Ok. Where the heck are all the people? We need to play some WoW!!!
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jul 8, 2012
              • Sep 14, 2008
                Alright peeps. If anyone wants to join us at all we're on Proudmoore and Alliance