Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Apologize to ever one

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by chet, Jul 4, 2011

1. Apr 20, 2011
    i just like to i am sorry to ever one who play today in zombie escape server (mako map) it was glitch or something i was get 500 HP ever time i try to type kill in console didn't work agien i am sorry and i hope ever one Acceptance my Apologize
  2. Feb 1, 2010
  3. Feb 8, 2011
    glad you manned up and apologized, dont glitch any map or any server at any time and youll be good lol
  4. Feb 17, 2011
  5. Mar 31, 2010
    I don't think it's necessarily voluntary. It's happened to me a few times before. Alas, I slayed myself.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Wrong section... moved to zombie escape, use the appropriate subforum please...
  7. Jan 11, 2011
    This happens because how long you delayed the zombie spawn timer on Mako.
    The original idea of the map was for zombies to spawn in a wagon, infect people, and then get teleported behind the trains (where Human-Terrorist get teleported to) and be behind humans from the very begging.

You use multiple zombie spawns, but instead of timing the map (I think its 28-29 seconds so they spawn at the same time the doors open) you delayed it for so long that terrorist-humans touch the trigger (on the corridor that conects the Train Station with the City Area) that is used to give 7.500 HP to the zombies (50.000 in Extreme).

You can lose the extra HP if you are within the radious of Heal+ or Heal++ being used. (Normal Heal doesn't give an HP value, only heals up to the 100 original points; ignoring people with extra HP).
  8. Apr 17, 2011
    Also Bahamut's HP seems to be fucked up in only the pF servers that the only way to beat it is using Ultima.. though this randomly happens, I am not quite sure if its the settings or the map. Though I had never experienced / seen it happen on SG and sG.
  9. Jul 7, 2011
    Yea death I have been noticing this as well. It seems like Bahamuts HP is WAYYY higher then it should be. But like you said, this only happens sometimes.