Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Apology to pF

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by mr p1nk, Apr 2, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 19, 2010

I am really sorry for creating the situation which I know I should have handled better. I admit that I was in the wrong and can only say how sorry I am. I can promise you that this will never happen again and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you.
    It has been said that life is the most patient teacher. You will be presented with the same experience over and over until you learn the best way to deal with the situation.. This is not because life is cruel. Rather, it is because things have a way of coming back to haunt us when we don't deal with them. One form of intelligence is the ability to learn from mistakes. When I am presented with a painful experience, I take the time to think about how I can avoid it in the future.

This is an example of a lesson learned.

2. Nov 29, 2010
  3. Aug 19, 2010

Ya well you called me a hypocrite. I forgive you for that. Ive had a terrible week, and I took out my frustration in a few bad ways and on a lot of ppl that didnt deserve it this weekend. So... Peace through apology.

4. Mar 30, 2011
    bad days, weeks, months, happen, you know what its called.... LIFE,
    glad you are apologizing tho, takes a man to step up and say it tho
  5. Feb 8, 2011
    thanks for the apology, glad to see u knew u made a mistake and took action to repair it.
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    It takes balls to apologize and to admit you're wrong. Kudos.
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    This was in order. Glad to see it went this way and not another. Ty.
  8. Feb 1, 2011
  9. Jul 14, 2008
  10. Mar 8, 2011
    manning up and admitting your wrong is hard to do, and it shows a lot about someone if they can do that.
  11. Feb 15, 2011
    I hope your mother is proud of you =D I think everyone has forgiven you!
  12. Nov 14, 2010
    Unfortunately, I didn't get to see your bad side in all of this. In-fact, I think I've only seen you one time in-game. But I've heard a few things about this temper of yours, and your apology is appreciated. I guess we can all say "Don't let it happen again?" Or something cliche like that, lol. Well, at least, that's what I was told when I something wrong... Hmmm... How about what my mom always said when I apologized, "You do good job!" - hah!
  13. Sep 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.