Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Apparently I have been 'harassing' people

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kitten Jedi, Aug 15, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 23, 2012
    This just got brought up by Admin Blazing. Blazing also called me a retard on the mic right before he kicked me without warning.

He stated that multiple people have reported me for harassing them. I would like to know more about this so I can stop harassing them please.

Also, while this is going on, I'd like to report the following people for harassing me in the past:

Never Enough called me a faggot over the microphone, while knowing that I am gay.

Shoebacca also did this.

When I argued that the people who called me 'faggot' (which is against the server's 'no discrimination' Policy) should be kicked for it, Dharkk banned me from the server for 24 hours. This led to me giving up my donator status.

Thanks for your help in this matter, Plaguefest

-KJ
  2. Jun 18, 2012
    The only thing I've ever heard you say is: ''Are you homfobic?'' and ''Meow''. You shouldn't worry Kitten people are probably mad you ask them if they're scared of gay people.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Your daily routine consists of meowing on the mic and messing around with players. I doubt even one person here knows your real sexuality. If he elaborated on saying faggot like calling you a sperm eating faggot then there would be a problem. I can't even count the amount of times I have just been called faggot. Just move on.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    Calling you a faggot isn't always discriminatory. If someone calls you a gay faggot then yes, that's discriminatory. But if I come in and call you a faggot, it's because you're being a general douchebag or troll. I have nothing against gay people and don't discriminate against anyone for being gay. Someone calling you a faggot isn't against the rules.

I'll leave the issues with blazing to other admins as I'm currently traveling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    You have a nasty habit of spamming the mic with useless noises, most famous being the meowing. You deserve the kick for that if you were warned and didn't take heed. As far as the word faggot in itself... @dillinger has discussed this among SA's:

6. Feb 23, 2012
    Yeah this is why I waited so long to bring it up, because I knew the response would be 'it's not a big deal, it happens to me all the time,' as if you guys all know what it's like to be discriminated against for your sexuality. It's like listening to a bunch of white people say there's no big deal about saying the N word.

"But if I come in and call you a faggot, it's because you're being a general douchebag or troll."

That's the EXACT SAME justification people use to say the N word online. "I don't mean black person when I say it, it's just a general term for asshole!"
    But of course if that was the case, why not just call him an asshole? Because it's obviously more insulting to imply that he's gay or black instead of just a jerk. It's all rooted in discrimination. You ban people who say the N word because they're clearly putting a racist spin on their insult and it's embarrassing to have those people on the server.

Racism is nearly as 'common vernacular' as homophobia in the FPS community, but you tolerate one and not the other.
  7. Anathema
    This message by Anathema has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Aug 15, 2012, Reason: Not a dicussion topic for faggot/nword.
    Aug 15, 2012
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    This is not the place for discussion of the word faggot, and there doesn't need to be one. The word has been discussed to death and it is always comes down to context.

Do you have any proof of your claims against blazing?

Post Merged, Aug 15, 2012
    Locked. Pm me if you have sufficient evidence to add.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.