Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

>>>>><<<<< (Apparently this is code for Minas)

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by DopeScope, Apr 27, 2012

1. Jul 19, 2011
    Hey so i was just wondering what was happening with the minas situation. Are we adding the newer versions? Did we test them? Are we doing weekly minas? I can't really keep up since i am currently "busy" doing something else.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Moved to Zombie Escape... use the right subforum fool
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      >>>>><<<<<

is not a title.
      • Funny Funny x 5
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Jan 21, 2011
        • Funny x 2
        • Agree x 1
        • Winner x 1
        • Wizard! x 1
        • Informative x 1
        • Feb 21, 2007
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Mar 16, 2012
          • Feb 18, 2011
          • Mar 16, 2012
            what no minas night tonight ? NOOOOOOOO !
          • Jul 19, 2011
            any info on when its added or if theres a minas night?
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I'm sure it'll get added when it's fixed.

Minas nights will probably end when you're unbanned.
            • Funny Funny x 4
            • May 11, 2011
              something that has been unclear is if the physics bugging in minas is being fixed:dontknow:
            • Jul 19, 2011
              umm here lemme quote what he said in response to pf having physics issues.
              Seriously?… man, I have to say: the physic bug cannot be fixed… no clues about it, it happens because the barricade system, and the barricade system cannot be totally deleted… sorry to all, I have to say is the first bug I can’t fix… I will be waiting for a “Bouncy physics bug fix” from a update of Source.

This was after one of pf's community member addressed hannibal on the glitch issues. Basically pf is the ONLY server having where glitches happen every other time we play.
            • May 11, 2011
              most likely it is the 60 slots and minas is to much with that number
            • Feb 14, 2012
              If the physics are still glitching it is a very good chance you're not going to see that map in normal rotation.
            • Nov 29, 2010
              well then it looks like we're never gonna see that map again
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Super Mario, Apr 28, 2012 Last edited by Super Mario, Apr 28, 2012
            • Apr 2, 2011
              Excellent video you provided. I loved the part when the albino zombies got blinded in that snowstorm with flash-bangs... yea... was awesome...

Next time you say "Check out this video" please actually post a video. Cause while I like albino zombies blinded with flash-bangs in a snowstorm known as the forum's background... I also like to see videos...
              • Useful Useful x 1
              • Mar 16, 2012
                do physics problems crash the server ? Because if it doesn't i say to hell with the problems...get over it. Its an amazing map. If its something that can cause us not to be able to win, to hell with that to, we never win on the other big maps either.
              • Dec 3, 2011
                it does not crash the server, it only makes props goes fly or doing weird. If physics glitch happens, then server need to be reboot or the physics will be fucked up in every map loading after the bug.
              • Jul 4, 2011
                Other servers do have the prop glitch, it happens from time to time but more often on PlagueFest as it's the largest of them all.

The 'physics problems' doesn't crash the server, it glitches the physics making them not work properly, it carries on to the next maps and mess them up as well, to fix it you have to restart the server which isn't always a possibility. When it was in rotation, the server had to get restarted a few times a day, we played the same maps over and over. I'd love nothing more than to see Minas in rotation, such a great map but it's just not worth it