Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Application for Joining

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Drik DIggler, May 27, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 26, 2007
    Hey everyone in the PF community, I wanted to apply for membership in Plaguefest because, well, ur servers are the best damn zmod servers out there, I mean every time I play on one I have a fun time. I have yet to experience any admin abuse and follow the rules well. I have not been kicked or banned and the reason I wanted to join PF is because u guys are a fun bunch and I just want to be a part of it. Please allow me to enjoy my experiences on ur servers more fully by becoming a member of ur community and thanks for reading my app.

P.S. You guys rly need an application section because I had no idea where to put mine lol
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    So is this an application for just wearing the =pf= tag or an application for joining the admin team?

If its admin, bug ck27. :razz:
  3. Posts

This kid was banned from hl2land.net servers for hacking. He was a donator then lied about cheating.

4. May 26, 2007
    Ok thank you for your input sauce but I'm sorry ur information is entirely wrong.

1. I have never donated to a server since I first bought CS:S 2 years ago and never will.

2. I have never cheated and or been banned from a server, at least on purpose and whoever has my name on their banned list is on crack.

3. I dnt even know how to hack so its utterly impossible for me to try to cheat at all.

4. Finally, I think you should recheck ur sources because I dnt play on alot of servers and if infact I have played on hl2land.net I vaguely remeber whether its gungame, standard counterstrike, or zmod. Also protocol I'd like to join the pf group not the admins because I know my place as a noobie to community and asking for adminship right off the bat would be retarded.

Oh and one more thing sauce, please be a little more courteous if ur going to decline my request and PM me or something asking me why or if I remember cheating. And how did u even find out that I played on a hl2land server and was banned for cheating because I'd like to see ur source for myself because I think I should have adequate defense in this matter considering ur telling me I was banned on some server for hacking when I dnt even remember ever playing on it. Please check ur sources again and respond in a more courteous manner then a big bolder DECLINED. I have never hacked on ur server, was nice to doomx and reaper, you can ask them, and have never cheated on a server on CS:S since the day I first fricking bought it.
  5. May 26, 2007
    No you know what I'm going to rescind everything I just said because its absent minded and crude and ask u once more sauce on a man to man level if you can understand that. Show me the web page where it says I'm banned because unless you have proof and can show everyone I have been banned u can't deny me. I swear upon Jesus Christ and Mary that I have never hacked or donated to a server in my life because I am both cheap and not able to hack. Post the web page because in case u haven't noticed hl2land.net isn't even a website I tried it and it doesn't work so post the web page where it says I'm banned.
  6. Posts
    Man to man? You're 12.

Please put back what you originally typed, it was far more humorous and made for a better screenshot.
  7. May 26, 2007
    BTW I'm 15 sauce good job on the counting buddy and why don't u check out my post in the admin abuse thread and we'll see what other people have to say about ur attitude.
  8. Posts
    and 15 makes you a man...

15 is still 1 year under our age limit of 16+.
  9. May 26, 2007
    Oh thats nice now we're getting somewhere how about you move you hands to the keyboard and make a damn list of the requirements because not even the members seem to know considering I asked doomx and reaper and they said I had only to post an app for me to join pF. Oh and sauce quit avoiding the issue of my banning and prove to me where it says I'm banned. THE HL2.NET website does not exist show me where it says I'm banned.
  10. May 26, 2007
    BTW sauce I seem to be acting on a much more manly level then you are with your pretty screen shot trying to diss me and all. Ur lucky that as of now only you are on this site besides fiasco. I think you better just get on with the proof before I keep posting back replies to your obstinance.
  11. May 26, 2007
    Gamefaqs sucks and I have to say Gamespot is better. You think that age comes with wisdom eh? Where does it say I'm banned old man where?
  12. May 26, 2007
    Ok I'm sorry f#a#co. Is that better?
  13. Posts
    I don't need to prove anything to anyone, however, just so you'll shut up I'll contact the founder of hl2land.net and kindly ask him to post your history.

Also, hl2land.net is indeed a site and has been online for years. The domain is currently propagating new nameservers to redirect all visitors to a simple index which states:

"Servers/Website will be back shortly, do NOT worry!"
  14. Mar 23, 2007
    Why Can't We Be Friends?
  15. Jan 5, 2007
    Actually... I spent a bit of time on the server with Dirk, and other than being obsessed with seeing pictures of my "lady friends" he's a decent guy. So, if he wants to join the PlagueFest community(not admin team), then he gets my approval...
  16. Jan 21, 2007
    WE DO NOT WANT YOU AS ADMIN NUMBER 1 AND IF hl2.land says you hack you probly did and stop fighting and bitching because your going no were
  17. Jan 21, 2007
    OW yeah url=http://imageshack.us][IMG][/url] haha man your fucking stupid just give up
  18. Jan 5, 2007
    Guys, give him a break. You should all know by now that I'm very picky about people, so me giving him my approval should count for something...
  19. Jan 21, 2007
    But you just got to register to become PF you don't have to apply for anything around here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.