Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by BigAL, Jun 21, 2007

1. Jun 20, 2007
    Eh, hey all. You probably have seen me on the server a lot before, so here I am. I saw posts below about applications and such, but didnt feel very comfortable without making a post that i want to join. Umm, im very nice to talk to and i pwn a lot of zombies. I'm 18, and im in college going to major in computer technology. I'm a member of Hells gamers community, and im an admin at the 24/7 noob office server. If you need to know anything else about me, im open for conversation. If anything else you can Xfire me. My Account Name for Xfire is Jarod1. Hope to speak with you all very soon, and by the way, nice forum set up.

Also, im a graphic's designer, and currently taking classes on website design and management.

P.s If you dont see me a lot, im probably in spectator. The computer at my work, i put on CS:S, so though i cant play it, i like to watch people die. It passes the time.
  2. Mar 1, 2007
    welcome, i too, am a designer..
    umm, yeah...
  3. Mar 23, 2007
    Hey man, welcome to the pF community, don't think I've played with ya yet, but maybe i'll run into you one of these days in the server, take care man.
  4. Jun 20, 2007
    I'm on right now ^_^
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    i've been on with him a time or two :smile:

see ya in there