Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Apr 23, 2015] Zombie Escape: Daily Event!

Discussion in Events started by Tony The Tiger, Apr 5, 2015

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Zombie Escape: Daily Event!
Zombie Escape
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Start Date: Apr 23, 2015 07:00 PM
End Date: Apr 23, 2015 09:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    I wanted to make this a recurring event where every night at 7PM EST we get on ZE and have some fun. I would like to get ZE poppin' again. We will start playing a decent map, and go from there. Preferably not Mako, Hairy Pooter, or anything super try hardish. Perhaps something kind of like Soft Serve's ZE map (i forget the name right now) or even a fun map like dust escape. Just prefer something that isn't overplayed but is still loads of fun. I won't be able to make it for tomorrows event at the starting time, but if any LSA/Root is available, if they could be in ZE for the event that would be amazing, just to watch over the server and fix and deal with any issues that may arise.

Let your friends, wives, kids, grandkids, neighbors, worst enemies, and everyone else know that we are getting this server populated every night at 7PM EST, starting with any map that people want. Nominate feature is open to anyone, we can !sm tewfen, and most importantly, @Secprotocol sucks. Let's have fun out there everyone. And if i happen to be drinking and you ask nice enough, i might just gift you donator :wink:

Join this steam group and invite your friends, as this is one of the groups we/i will be making announcements on when ze is being played. steamcommunity.com/groups/plaguefestactivity
    • Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
      Tony The Tiger, Apr 5, 2015 Last edited by Tony The Tiger, Apr 6, 2015
    • Sep 25, 2013
      Server wouldn't be dead if it was remade like everyone wanted :grin: but ill be there
    • May 17, 2014
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012

Is 7 PM EST == 4 PM in California? LOL! I am bad at converting time.
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Sep 25, 2013
          yes
        • Apr 28, 2013
          Can you not be useless for once?
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            I tried sunlight, and it's pretty cool. I forget the name of the special weapon, but it puts criss-cross white lines across the screen and looks cool.
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Mar 19, 2015
              Try to be there. 7 pm EST is 1am for me...
            • Mar 10, 2014
              Im usually at work. But ill be there on my days off
            • Nov 19, 2010
              7AM for me :smile: I'll try to be there whenever I can~
            • Jun 11, 2012

B1tch better play ze_trainsescape for 24hrs, or ze_bioshock which I just found out.
            • Apr 18, 2014
              Ill try to show up, since i live in latin america this time zone thing can get tricky.
            • Feb 27, 2012
              • Mar 26, 2012
                So today is day 1. I am hopping on right now.

1st map - Surf Facility
                2nd map - Predator
                3rd map - Christmas
                4th map - Mako

Note: For some reason, the server died on Christmas Infection. I am gonna try Mako next since the remaining 3 other players on want to play it.

Note: It is still deadish even with Mako on. About 5 players on and we have been playing for about 10 minutes.
                • Like Like x 2
                  Emily, Apr 6, 2015 Last edited by Aprz, Apr 6, 2015
                • May 31, 2012
                  That's a popular map, but it's newer compared to Surf and Predator so maybe the players needed to download it and ran away.
                • Mar 26, 2012
                  Might be the time. Mako isn't bringing people.

Edit: 30 people on the server now. Unfortunately, I have to go. :[
                  Emily, Apr 6, 2015 Last edited by Aprz, Apr 6, 2015
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  42 Players and going strong on ze_LOTR_Mines_of_Moria_v6_3. If you aren't in yet, join us! :grin:
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Dec 27, 2013
                    give me donator pls! i was there and leading the team :smile:) hue hue
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • May 17, 2014
                      Sorry I couldn't make it. But @Tony The Tiger this event is actually working! Just the first day and we're over 42 players. I just wish I was there, I was even having some flashbacks of the good ol' ZE days. With me yelling at @FluffehKitteh and others saying I can never measure up to hodat. :razz: Life is good
                      • Like Like x 1