Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Apr 8, 2017] ZME playtest event

Discussion in Events started by Detonator, Apr 4, 2017

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
ZME playtest event
CS:S ZMP
zmp.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 6
Start Date: Apr 8, 2017 04:30 PM
End Date: Apr 8, 2017 06:30 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 6
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Sep 25, 2010
    Kyle and I have worked on a project to balance ZM. The project, called ZME (short for ZombieModExtended), is a rewrite of of ZR (plugin that ZM/ZE uses) by Kyle which makes it infinitely easier to implement our own changes/ideas/updates. So far these changes have been implemented:
    • Mother zombie has changed. The admin mother half zombie has been removed while the current mother zombie has been buffed. It has 10k hp with negative health regen. Loses 60 hp/sec. The reason behind this is to incentivize backstabbing people as well as stabbing others. It also has really really low knockback and donator jump.
    • Knockback changes depending on who is winning. For example, if CT's have 2 wins and Zombies 1 then zombies will take 0.5 times the normal knockback. The inverse is also true. If Zombies have 2 wins and CT's have 1 then zombies will 2 times the knockback.
    • Humans shooting power against cades also gets scaled depending on the team scores as above. This happens after zombies spawn, so building cades is unaffected till then.
    • The head crab class has now the ability to knife props with some considerable power.
    • Players have the ability to chose team preferences. If you like to be a zombie you can set that option and when infection hits you will be turned to a mother zombie if there is room for it. You get teleported to spawn as a consequence.
    This play test is needed to figure out how balanced everything is and what needs tweaking. Event will take place on the ZMP server this weekend.

Server IP
    zmp.plaguefest.com

When will the event take place?
    Sat Apr 08 2017

13:30 (1:30 PM) PDT -0700
    15:30 (3:30 PM) CDT -0500
    16:30 (4:30 PM) EDT -0400
    20:30 (8:30 PM) UTC +0000
    22:30 (10:30 PM) CEST +0200

@dillinger <3
    • Like Like x 8
    • Programming King Programming King x 2
      Detonator, Apr 4, 2017 Last edited by Brian, Apr 5, 2017
    • Jul 26, 2016
      Eurofriendly timing! Time2launch props and zembs through the map! Whichever is fine.
      Space♠, Apr 4, 2017 Last edited by Space♠, Apr 4, 2017
    • Sep 1, 2014
      And if I set my preferencce to human, the chances of spawning as a zombie would still be there but just less chance?

Saturdays would be nice :<
      Thanh, Apr 4, 2017 Last edited by Thanh, Apr 4, 2017
    • Sep 25, 2010
      Yes otherwise we could end up in a situation where no zombies spawn.
    • Aug 6, 2016
      Loving the idea. Regardless of how much I hate being backstabbed. :razz:

there may only be 5 rounds (normally) but I think 50% is a lot. How about 30-35%?

This would help make the overpowered cades less overpowered. :grin:

You say knife props better. Does this affect the E button for a push feature as well? Will it stack on the new knockback scales? I.E. Humans win two rounds and then a headcrab zombie can basically have a hand cannon?
      As far as making the game more intense, I love the idea. We may not be so human sided anymore. :razz:
      I can be available any of the days listed at any time around 13:30 PDT
      Isnukamex, Apr 4, 2017 Last edited by Isnukamex, Apr 4, 2017
    • Jan 25, 2014
      Idk about this maybe if you teleport them to spawn. This could lead to players targeting others and really ruining the game imo.
    • Sep 25, 2010

It could be an issue. We will have to see in play test.

Forgot to mention this, sorry. This already is the case.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        I'll be working Sunday afternoon, but I'm good all day Saturday.
      • Jul 13, 2011
        remove mother zombie skin, add crisp skin back pls.

im actually traveling this weekend, going to arkansas then kansas. maybe sunday tho probably not. we'll see.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I hope you guys don't demote me, but I can't make it. :razz: I am going to have to see what it is like when it goes live. I really like the ideas.
      • Dec 30, 2006
        • Like Like x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Apr 26, 2015
          pineapple on pizza
          • Like Like x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Aug 6, 2016
            The color for the LSA tag was based on Pineapples.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 1, 2011
              Friday is probably best for me because I think I'm going out of town on sat/sun. Worst case I can get on my mac laptop like the old days if I can't get on PC.
            • May 31, 2012
              This sounds very interesting. I'd be curios to try, and could probably join on a Weekend day whether it be Saturday or Sunday. If Friday, then only during the evening.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Dec 27, 2012
                Any day on the weekend suits me except the entirety of next weekend. Keep me updated Potatonator!

EDIT: I can't read. I'm in.
                • Like Like x 1
                  Vicarious, Apr 5, 2017 Last edited by Vicarious, Apr 5, 2017
                • Detonator
                  This message by Detonator has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Apr 5, 2017, Reason: ..
                  Apr 5, 2017
                • Detonator
                  This message by Detonator has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Apr 5, 2017, Reason: ..
                  Apr 5, 2017
                • Nov 2, 2016
                  I will definitely check it out, sounds good
                • Feb 26, 2017
                  I would love to try this, but 6:30AM on a sunday sounds extremely hard to do as I normally go to sleep at 4AM ^_0. I'll try my best! :struggle:
                • Apr 26, 2015

[IMG]
                  • Funny Funny x 3
                  • Dec 30, 2007