Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Aprz Dies Like a Noob at Surf Facility

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Aprz, Jun 17, 2014

1. Mar 26, 2012
    • Mar 14, 2013
      dam if i knewe u wer gonna make a utube video i woudlve been playing to spread my kawaii! eh hee~[IMG]
    • Nov 29, 2012
      That hiding spot was epic. xD Can't believe no one noticed you.
    • Jan 21, 2011
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Bet you guys thought I was gonna die there. :grin:
    • Apr 1, 2012
      At least you have better taste in cs:s skins than the other Aprz
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 31, 2012
      • Dec 17, 2007
      • Aug 12, 2012
        go back to ZM and fix your mic cause it loud as hell :smile:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 10, 2013
          Don't worry Aprz, think of people who can't even get past the first or second surf part to make you feel better :smile:

By the way, how did you enable all those info lines in the right side on the screen? is that Admin only or anyone can enable it?
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I have several things on the right. Regular players can use 'em too.

For the info on the upper right, type "cl_showpos 1" in console. As an admin, this is useful for watching bhoppers in ZE and suspected speedhackers. I recently started playing on bhop servers, and I see it's commonly used on bhop servers.

For the info in the middle right, type "!rdisplay" in chat. The r stands for root. It displays the server time, current map, next map, map changes, etc.

For the info on the bottom right, type "net_graph 3" in console. The important stuff to me is the fps and ping, lol, I don't look at any other part of that. Instead, you could use "cl_showfps 1" to show the fps in the upper right, but it doesn't show the ping.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1