Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Aprz

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Budda, Mar 17, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 27, 2012
    This happened today on predator. I was starting zm, bla bla, killed Aprz only to see him make himself human after a minute or so and teleport to other humans. Don't have a screenshot because how could I possibly have known that admin would do something like that. Friend told me higher level admins can look up the time of my kill and his command usage. Only proof I have is that, and that he tried to teleport himself 3 times, but was typing "teleprot" instead of "teleport". Hope this gets resolved soon.

His Steam ID STEAM_0:0:37542867
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    @Aprz, also only admins that can make themselves humans after being a zombie are roots, so I highly doubt your story. Do you have any proof, screenshots, console logs? @Haplo can we get logs and see?
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    This is just a misunderstanding. Like Badgriuel said, I am a level 3, and I cannot make myself a CT again once I die.

We were playing Predator, and I died early like usual. I went to spectate to see if there were any CTs that needed to be teleported in the two spots that they usually get stuck on, and I thought the player Unknown was stuck. I tried to @teleport @aim him several times, but it kept showing (admin)teleprot @aim probably because I mistyped it (I did not realize this until after I review the attached demo). It turned out Unknown wasn't stuck though, and was able to get out of that spot. I complained in admin chat that @teleport always does this to me even if I do @saveloc. I @saveloc a spot that wouldn't be a threat to the CTs, trigger any triggers, or anything like that, to make sure that I @saveloc for sure, and I told T_T that I would try it on myself in admin chat. I joined as a zombie from spectate, @teleport @me, and went back to spectate when I was successful.

To teleport somebody, I have to save a location to teleport them to using @saveloc. If I wanted to teleport myself, I can type @teleport @me or @teleport Aprz. Pretty much @teleport username. You can also use @teleport @aim which means teleport a target you are pointing at eg if I am aiming at the player Unknown, @teleprot @aim is the same as @teleport Unknown.

I am going to attach a demo to this thread, and you can also download it here if the attachment doesn't work.

If you're not interested or unable to see the demo, I also took some screenshots from the demo.

[IMG]
    Me trying to teleport Unknown thinking he's stuck.

[IMG]
    Console of incident.

[IMG]
    Console of incident.

<joking>Thanks for showing all of PlagueFest and bringing to the attention of LSA+ that I cannot spell teleprot. :[</joking>

Attached Files:

Emily, Mar 17, 2013 Last edited by Aprz, Mar 17, 2013
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    These are incredibly wild accusations. As seen from demo, none of that happened. Next time please have proof before you trouble us(at least make sure that you saw it happen and not just made assumptions).

@Aprz, please next time use the training server to test commands out and make sure that people are stuck before rushing to their aid (that player would be able to report you for abuse if you had managed to teleport him and he didn't want to be teleported)

Since no real abuse was done :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.