Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ar_deagle5 on Gamebanana

Discussion in Completed Maps started by CastleX, May 9, 2012

1. Jan 28, 2012
    Map is updated!

Removed some lights
    Organized lights
    Added light panels
    Balanced the distance between the spawn walls and the walkway ladder evenly

Would like some feedback on the lighting, should I add some lights above the walkway?

DL here:
    CastleX, May 9, 2012 Last edited by CastleX, May 11, 2012
  2. May 15, 2011
    Why. Why! WHY must you port shitty CS:S maps to GO? D:

Just make your own maps! CS:S maps suck, big, juicy, balls. Or at least shit like this. It's a horrible map with no theme, a shit layout and really no aesthetic or ambiance at fucking all.

Burn it. Burn it with fire.

But yes good job porting it. I'm not saying you're a bad mapper, but I really dislike porting CS:S maps. I honestly don't see the point in polluting the CS:GO map list with low quality shit. We have a whole new SDK to play with that has advanced lighting, better graphics and some new feats. We don't want CS:S, we want CS:GO. :'< Unhappy face.
  3. May 14, 2011
    omg i want the SDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Port some mg maps at least. I imagine courses are quite easy to port.
  4. Jan 28, 2012
    1. Shut your whore mouth. Deagle5 is an awesome gungame map and
    2. I didn't port it.
  5. Feb 14, 2012
    Valve gives us an updated version of CS with the very newest in source engine potential. CastleX makes a box.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      Porting/re-creating. Same thing. You took an old map, and transferred it, whether you did this by doing some fancy shit with the .vmf or you built it brush by brush yourself, it's still being ported.

Also, the man above me speaks words of wisdom.
    • May 14, 2011
      Stop hating on him :frown:

Although i have no idea how u feked up the lights like that >.<

They look really fake and dodgey.

Maybe you could improve that?
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I'm only teasing him Ghost.
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 15, 2011
        I ain't hatin' on him, I'm hatin' on the map. It's a small, useless map. It had its days, and those days are gone. Just like women. When they are young and vibrant. Cool. Play with them. But when they get old and dusty, you need to stop playing with it, that's just disgusting. :\
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          lol nice simile

"dusty" looool
        • Aug 1, 2011
          Is that what your going to do with me? Throw me away? D: what about our love :frown:.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 28, 2012
            Just updated the map. Check the thread description for details on changes and how to dl.