Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ArathusX's Introduction

Discussion in Introductions started by ArathusX, Mar 23, 2013

1. Mar 23, 2013
    I have been playing Counter-strike:Source now for a little under two years. In this time I have taken I liking to many different game-types, however I found a true passion playing Zombies. I'm not sure why, it may have something to do with the fact that you are running for your life away from a horde of brain-eating players, who only want to communicate to you one thing...
    The raw side of a claw_of_death.

At any rate, I am hoping to expand my skills beyond what they already are. Now, I am by no means the best player in the world. On many occasions I am one of the first to make the sacrificial dance of the turkey, and run head-first into the horde. But I mean, come on... who doesn't?

Well, I will leave this introduction here, but if you would like to know more about me(or the sacrificial dance of the turkey), feel free to message me, or just ask on this thread.

ArathusX,
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Apr 1, 2012

please, make yourself comfortable!
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Hello there, welcome to our humble abode. Please avoid @iProbie, he's not right in the head
    • Apr 1, 2012
      you can always contact @Bender if your pet squirrel needs some gynecology services, I heard it's 9.95 per patient.
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Mar 23, 2013
      Thank you. I will take that advice on-board. However, if he is not right in the head... we may just get along...
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Welcome ArathusX, glad you could join the community. I saw you playing during the donator contest, I'm glad you decided to come sign up! Even though you may not have won, I host a contest every 2-3 months for 2 free months of donator status, so there's always a chance to win. Anyways, see you server-side.
    • Mar 23, 2013
      Thanks :grin: however i don't remember being on during any competition?...
      Do i have a Twin!?
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Welcome ArathusX, enjoy your stay around here! :smile:
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • May 15, 2011