Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal arcade spot zm_duke3d_l1_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tobi, Oct 30, 2017

1. Oct 7, 2017
    this spot need to be illegal no zombie can get the player in this spot

Attached Files:

2. Jun 17, 2014
    It's not a crouch spot? You can bhop or zombietrain in there so easy....

@Tony The Tiger since it's your map, What do you think? Lol
  3. Aug 6, 2016
    Illegal spots tend to pertain to crouch spots/ledges and all other spots that are virtually impossible to access, under fire. (As a zombie)
    This specific spot does not fall under those criteria. As Bapple said, you can bhop in with ease. A simple train can also do the trick. A solo zombie is capable of getting in, alone. Mother zombies are good for it. Any tall zombie can spam their mousewheel, while looking backwards and get through pretty easily. (Since you won't get many headshots in)
    Some spots are stronger than others and some spots are weaker. This just happens to be a spot that is one of the stronger ones, if you don't have experience strafe jumping/bhopping.
    I wouldn't consider this an illegal spot.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      It's definitely a strong spot, but I agree with the others, it doesn't quite meet illegal standards; teamwork can often do wonders on some of the tougher spots.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Jun 17, 2014
        This is just an example of a very similar spot on zm_crazycity_pf2.

Just takes a single bhopper, Or some organized team work as @Momo previously stated.

similarspot
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Jul 13, 2011
        • Apr 26, 2015
          Its possible to kill people there with teamwork. Takes one guy to jump up a bit in and the rest of the team to push in.
        • Jan 25, 2014
          Id say the secret spot in the main area is where you have to hit the register to get to and tap the ceiling tile to get is illegal
        • Feb 1, 2011
          pfff, typical teemo trying to hijack poor Tobi's thread with a potential illegal spot of his own. Shame!
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            It's definitely an OP spot especially with some of the better players holding out in it, but it's possible to overrun them in there and i've seen it happen many times. It only has space for 1 person as well. Any more than that and it is quickly over.

My opinion might be biased since it is my map, but i don't believe that it should be illegal for any reason. The one Teemo described would be closer to illegal than this, but even then not so much.
          • Feb 6, 2017
            That's not illegal spot material. It's just hard, not impossible (from personal experience with the spot).
          • Apr 26, 2015
            Momo says it doesn't meet illegal standards, and I think the rest of us seem to agree with this one. If theres no contention I'll mark this as legal.
            • Agree Agree x 1