Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not a Bug Arctic Bunker elevator glitch

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Jeremy, May 3, 2015

1. Apr 18, 2014
    It´s about time to make this thread. Guns and props can easily glitch the elevator, every round the admins need to watch the elevator, watching players and warn them not to shoot props in the elevator. But the main problem is: even guns can glitch it.
    It wasnt possible to me take SS of the elevator glitched, but i take a few SS of the elevator.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Post Merged, May 3, 2015
    @Tony The Tiger
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 18, 2012
      Yeah even a zombie knife can glitch it haha.

Who is the creator of the map? Jermaine? Idk if he has the time to modify it but if he could it would be much appreciated.

Sometimes the elevator can go a whole round glitched to a point where the zombies cannot climb to the top making the top side of that building great for humans.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Yeah it seems like the last couple of time I've played that map its just been a shit show on that elevator of people dying and it glitching.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 11, 2015
          will do SIR, will keep an eye on the elevator more often!
        • Feb 8, 2013
          There's already been a thread about this stupid ass elevator. Fix it, remove it, or just have admins watch it. Your choices.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            This is not a bug. This is a known issue with the game itself. The only way it can be fixed is if someone edits the map. @Jermaine [pF] if you have the vmf, send it to me and I'll so some kind of hacky fix for this. Unless there's a flag i can check that will make the elevator just force itself down, then i can just entspy fix it.

Admins should be warning players purposely blocking the elevator with props and whatnot. If it's just glitching out on weapons, oh well.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Nov 2, 2011
              Lost the vmf already man. It's been a while. you have my permission to fix/change it.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1