Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Are you a wow nerd?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by wrecker1, Jun 18, 2008

1. Mar 30, 2008
    If so, click the link in my signature, its a profile system kinda like ctprofile :smile:, but way better.

And if your not, click it anyways, IT HAS MUSIC!
  2. Jun 11, 2008
    I have never played WoW and never will, just seems kinda dumb if you ask me :mellow:
  3. Mar 12, 2008

replace > < with anything else to create a catchy slogan!
  4. May 22, 2008
    I played for a while, MMORPGs arent really my thing but I was looking into AOC more. :rolleyes:
  5. May 26, 2008
    Ive been playing it for almost half a week now, got a 23 rogue, I did have a 70 Shaman but my brother took him about a year ago.
  6. Dec 30, 2006
  7. Mar 15, 2008
    If you ask me i rather spend $15 a month on admin
  8. Mar 12, 2008
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

haha you dont know what WoW is :grin: :grin:

quick, kill the thread!
  9. Feb 1, 2007
  10. Posts
    WoW steals your soul. When I was living in Morgantown, I would watch my roommates spend hours talking/playing WoW while I had to find something else to do. It was pretty pathetic. Then people would start to come over, and they pretty much has an entire WoW party for like 7 or 8 hours every other day. Fuck that game. Death to WoW.
  11. Feb 21, 2007
    lololol.

i have no interest in wow. dont have 7 hrs/day i can devote to wow.
  12. Jan 11, 2007
    I'm proud that it took me reading the entire thread before I figured out that you guys were talking about World of Warcraft.

I don't own it, and have never played it (and never will...)
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    I am proud that I have never installed or played it. Most of the time I dont even know what wow means until someone tells me it means world of warcraft.
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    Horde Cow characters do the PB&J dance in it >_< i lol'd but its gonna take a lot more than just that to win me over to the World of Faggotry.
  15. Mar 31, 2008
    played wow for like 10 minutes and got bored and quit forever
  16. Oct 8, 2007
    I play EVE online. Thats a REAL MAN'S GAME. NO PUSSY SWORDS OR MAGIC JUST FUCKING LASERS AND MISSILES AND SHIT!

Shit was so cash
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    that game always looked fun, but very complicated and a long learning curve (or so it seemed)
  18. Mar 30, 2008
    [IMG]
  19. Mar 12, 2008