Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

are you guys supporting no-steam yet?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by menace2500, Aug 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 7, 2011
    yes, i know that we pirates are douche bags, we dont support the developers and "we break the law", you know what? there is no law in my country (nor dollars).
    before the server thecnician locks this up im going to ask you all one question: why did you make the server non-steam supportable at the start? why give us hours of fun and then take it away? i am only asking one server, one.there are not many good ZE servers, this one is the only good one that i have found.
    youll probably tell me to eat shit and die, but at least i tried.
  2. Feb 17, 2011
    we wont.. but we dont like it when ppl come to ask us about how to make their non steam game work..

we dont support THAT.

as for the non steam on pF servers currently its broken (upon the las update i know of)

will wait for one of the techs to tell us about if they will bring it back or not.. just dont be a negative nancy with ur post.. we dont hate u non steamers. but we think its still the best and easy way to do things is to get a copy of css in the regular manner.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Your qualms are with Vityan666 and not us. eSteamation is dead. If he was still supporting his software we wouldn't have completely removed support for this. Now even if this does change, we're probably not going back for obvious reasons. The amount of shit we get has diminished significantly.

You're grossly incorrect about Venezuela's copyright law.

Buy the game. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.