Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Are you Ready for some Football

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tazland001, Sep 11, 2011

1. Oct 21, 2010
    Hell yah football is reay to roll this sunday. Who is your team of choice? I know some of you guys are on the geeky side (just kidding) but you gotta have a fav team. Taz was born in Pitt, PA so you know I am a steeler fan. I got a steeler tattoo on my right arm. Go steeeeeeelers. :banana: We play the ravens today.

Taz
  2. Jun 19, 2011
    Good luck to the steelers! I'm not really interested in football, but my "okay" team is the Eagles.
  3. Mar 12, 2008
  4. Jun 10, 2011
  5. Jul 1, 2010
    Not a huge fan of the NFL so I have a few teams that I like (although I do watch every weekend).. Browns, Packers and Vikings (Jets a little too). Seeing as though I live in Ohio I'd have to say the Browns are my "favorite" team. I'm WAY more in to college football though, and my favorite team would be The Ohio State Buckeyes.

This is for jartis:

FUCK MICHIGAN!
  6. Jul 14, 2010

I'm a ravens fan :thumbsup:
  7. Oct 29, 2010
  8. Feb 20, 2011
  9. Feb 17, 2011
    another rooney hat trick this week :wink: this is gonna be another winning season. lets hope injuries wont ruin it.
  10. Feb 1, 2011

WOO

it will probably be another horrible season
  11. Oct 21, 2010
    Hell yah they got tore the fuck up. Damn ravens. They just got mad cause we took em out last year.

Taz
  12. Jun 19, 2011
  13. May 26, 2011
  14. Oct 21, 2010
    Eagles smoked the rams. Looking good so far. About time the eagles got rid Donaven Mc Nabb the hag. He was good but he sucked ass in the play offs. lol

Fuck baltimore and cinci. I hate both of those teams.

Taz