Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Ares [pF]

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Marshall., May 2, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 5, 2012
    Go ahead and mark this as insufficient evidence. A man is only as good as his word. It's been awhile since i've been on this community. I know in the past that plaguefest has had a remarkable staff. The new generation seems to lack that distinctive aura that made players in the server feel welcome, like a teammate, not just another player. As another member of the community, I feel wronged. I was muted for "mic spamming" by this man named Ares. All I was doing was communicating with another player in the CSS zombie server to find a place to hide. If anyone needs to be muted, its this man. Since when is it alright for an admin to talk about what they are having for dinner, yet a member may not speak to his teammate about topics that are relevant to the game? I spent my time making this in hopes that an admin from the old generation could keep a better eye out on who they are promoting to admin.
  2. Oct 13, 2011
  4. Apr 12, 2014
    You were told by both Jed and I several times to stop with the mic spam and with the voice...so after three warnings which was gracious on both of our parts i went and muted you for mic spamming. It is as simple as that
  5. May 2, 2014
    I was there when this happened too. Both Ares and Jed did warn you to stop mic spamming but you completely ignored them and continued to mic spam.
  6. Feb 27, 2012
    Does anyone have a demo from this incident? You're saying you didn't mic spam, they're saying you did. @Ares @Marshall. ?
  7. Apr 12, 2014
    I do not have a demo for this as it was just a simple mute and did not think that this would occur out of a mute.

That being said I don't know if any of the other members/admins have a demo for this
  8. Feb 27, 2012
    Well then from lack of evidence, this abuse thread will be marked as so. If anyone happens to have a demo, message me on Steam or PM me on the forum. Marshall, next time please bring something forth for us to work off of, such as a demo.
  9. Feb 27, 2012
    Alright, i was actually just sent a demo a little while ago about this incident. Ares was fine in muting you, and you had plenty of chances to stop with the stupid voice you were making. Jed was being kind and kept warning you in regular chat, and even told you what to stop doing, yet you continued. But, in your defense, Ares could have told you specifically what to stop doing. Saying "stop mic spamming" is pretty general, and sometimes people don't exactly know what they are doing wrong. So Pro Tip for admins: be specific about what they are doing. Reason being is that say they play sound boards over the mic, in some servers that is allowed. Be specific. Not just singling out Ares here, i see lots of people do it.

TL;DR, not abuse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.