Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ARK Survival Evolved

Discussion in Gaming started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Aug 19, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    If you have this game add me on steam and come play with me and @Thor Haz Luck and join the tribe: Imperium of Ark, weve got a nice bit of resources compiled already, and several dino's in out captivity. lemme know whats up
  2. Apr 9, 2012
  3. Mar 12, 2015
    If you have ARK Survival Evolved and need people to survive with, add me on steam. Plz
  4. Jun 19, 2013
  5. Jul 27, 2008
    I have it. But, it runs like ass on my PC. Its been awhile since my last build =/
  6. Nov 13, 2014
    I've been highly debating getting this, but If you dorks have it I might get it.
  7. Mar 12, 2015
    You don't deserve to ride dinosaurs anyways
    Post Merged, Aug 23, 2015
    do you run it on the low memory setting it gives you in the launcher? That might help
    Post Merged, Aug 23, 2015
    Definitely one of the better open world survival games. Way better than H1Z1 and the like.
  8. Jul 27, 2008
    Yeah, I run it on low memory. I mean, it runs ok its just because almost everything is low settings it looks like poop. But I can play it fine for the most part.
  9. Mar 12, 2015
    yea I'm the same way, but as long as it's playable you should be fine. As a rule I generally try to stick to servers with fewer people to reduce the lag
  10. Jul 27, 2008
    Yeah, I avoid populated servers.....mostly because I don't want to die every 5 min.

Anywho. If anyone wants to play feel free to hit me up/add me. Although, I'm taking a few days break.... just got my whole house destroyed after playing non stop lol.