Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Army and Secondary Protocol Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Google, Jul 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2010
    Today i played zm_unpanic and two admins abused on me. First one frozed me in mid air and secund one frozed me in that thing. Other zombie infected me coz i could defend my self because i was frozed and army frozed me again and keep shoting at me till i die.

You must do somthing about that everyone is abusing coz they see no one will do anything to him. This madnes must be stop.

Screenshots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Dec 30, 2006

1. Trolling us, you constantly waited to become a zombie then diving into the spot. I was hardly playing and that spot provided me a space to occasionally check up on some stuff (alt tabbing). Honestly, if it was a regular player or even an adminsomething to laugh about, he or she would not have minded at all as this would give both parties or mess around with.

2. As you can see, Army followed up my freeze with his own freeze. The momentum of your jump was conserved and you landed right at the edge of the camping spot. Army froze you as a mere joke as a continuation of my freeze. Like previous rounds, we were shoot at each other head's for no good reason. "Just for shits and giggles"

Carrying on, after Army's freeze, a zombie jumped and zombified you. This was possible due to the fact that you were right on the edge of the ledge and a zombie knife had enough radius to hit you. While we were shooting at you, frozen and human, you turned into a zombie at this point. Human reflexes aren't as fast as you think at this time of night (4:15AM PST). As you were a crawler, you only had about 4800HP and with Army and my bullets stinging you, you would have an extremely low amount of health by the end of your freeze. Think of it as a way to start as a fresh zombie.

English and grammar might be off a tad. Please excuse me.
  3. Feb 1, 2010
    You frozed me in mid air to see if im going to become zombie. after zombie spawn you unfrozed me. After i landed inside army frozed me again. At that time you and he were laughing. And i couldnt defend myself zombie stabed me and army started to shoting at me and i couldnt do anything i tryed to zetel but it was to late he killed me.

I realy dont understand why did you do that. If i beacome zombie i stab you and you stab someone else no need to freze to see if i am going to become zombie so you can be safe in staht spot.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    I froze you mid air because I got tired of you waiting for you to turn into a zombie then purposely flying into the spot just to kill us. You did this numerous times throughout the night. I wouldn't have minded if we were at a different camping spot. For the record, I didn't defrost you, it's on an auto timer. You've been around the server long enough, you should have already known that.

Regarding the army freeze, he froze you before you turned into a zombie. In this circumstance it is simply a freeze just for the hell of it. We did not expect you to become zombified. The zombie came as a coincidence and you got turned.
    You don't understand why I froze you? I explained the situation on my first post. Please do reread to refresh Google.
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    Google when we were playing you always tried to kill us first, nothing wrong there... until you were heading out to get infected on purpose, just to kill us. You kept it up until we got fed up with you doing that. Secondary froze you in mid air to keep it from happening in case you turned into a zombie first... I froze you when you entered the screen for fun, just for fun... no excuses, no malice. Then another zombie came and I did try to knock it away, but it got you. YOU were facing ME the whole damn time. And when you turned, we did what every human would do... SHOOT THE DAMN ZOMBIE. All head shots. You died quickly, for if we didn't shoot we would perish. Don't pull the I was the helpless victim crap, I have seen enough of it. Remember 3's company and you were with us. You were aiming to kill us, and you succeeded multiple times. We stopped you once, and you got caught in a coincidence. And then you come here to say we did it on purpose, in order to kill you. YOU miss shape the timeline to help your story out. I may be in the wrong, but dammit so were you.

This madness needs to stop? What madness? I have never had an abuse claim, nor do I think Secondary has either. You are causing all of this problems. When shit happens to you, check yourself first.
    Also your grammar may need some work
  6. Feb 1, 2010
    As i remember backstabing is not against rulle and this you all saying is bs. You shouldnt froze me because you and your firend was dicking ouround.
  7. Apr 2, 2011
    A: you are right backstabbing isn't illegal, but don't be a dick and get infected on purpose... what were you doing... just that... and who did you always try to butcher first? US.
    B: Everything we just said was bs? Yet you left out most of the story, changed the timelines, and played the victim? Please Google, worry about the plank in your eye before your bitch about the splinter in your opponents eye.
    C: I was having fun with Secondary, we were getting to know each other before I left for basic training. You kept trolling us. We got fed up and previously mentioned. You just keep trying to play the victim, trying to troll us, even after that incident. I am tired of it Google, truly am.
  8. Feb 1, 2010
    Ofcorse you will say you are not gilty like everyone else. They best excuse is "trolling". When they see they made mistake and they cant justify what they did they said "you were trolling".

Just admit you maded mistake, dont lie here and justify with some bs excuse "Trolling".
  9. monsterenergy
    This message by monsterenergy has been removed from public view.
    Jul 11, 2011
  10. Vaktus
    This message by Vaktus has been removed from public view.
    Jul 11, 2011
  11. Apr 2, 2011
    I never said I wasn't guilty, not once, I never said that I was in the right, I said that I froze you because Secondary and I were having fun, shits and giggles. THAT WAS MY FREEZE. Yes I was in the wrong on that, but at the same damn time, I believe you were in the wrong. You kept trolling us... ONLY us ONLY me and Secondary. I feel that you were indeed Trolling, and that at least Secondary's freeze was justified. And me killing you, justified. You came here and instead of telling the truth, you gave messed up timelines, and parts of the story missing all together. Yes Secondary and I ganged up on you in the end, but you were pissing us off and just kept coming. Look I am sorry that it got this far, and I should not have froze you. AT THE DAMN TIME (again) you were in the wrong. And here you are trolling us here, saying that we haven't told the truth. Or lived up to what we believe is our mistakes. Effectively accusing us of poor integrity and character. Well I will not stand for that Google. I may be in the wrong, but that doesn't mean I am not right.
  12. Feb 1, 2010
    WTF is with you amreicans and trolling shit? I wanted to go in that spot and he frozed me in mid air. After zombies spawned and they saw im not zombie he unfozed me. After i lended in that spot Army frozed me. After 5 sec other zombie jumped and stabed me. Army started to shot me untill i died.

WTF you all tallking about trolling shit?
  13. chase59
    This message by chase59 has been removed from public view.
    Jul 11, 2011
  14. Sep 14, 2008
  15. Aug 18, 2006
    The only thing they did wrong wrong was freeze you. I won't demote them for this. They admitted that they were wrong. That says something about their character. Don't pretend like you didn't do anything wrong either, Google. You Damn well know better.

BTW - Is this Secondary's first abuse thread?
  16. chase59
    This message by chase59 has been removed from public view.
    Jul 11, 2011
  17. Sep 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.