Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Arsis..

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by dink123, Jun 1, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 1, 2012
    Hi all, a day or two ago admin arsis freeze me in panic server and then stab me. I get no pics because I forgot to but all help plz. He advantage his admin for abuse players like me. Thank u, plz help
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    Sorry but we require more information before we help anyone with supposed admin abuse claims, such as: pictures, demos, times, servers, dates, etc. Unless you can supply proof, we can't help you.
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    No idea who you are, im pretty sure I haven't gone into the panic server since sunday and lastly before you accuse me of abuse gather some evidence that proves so. Thanks
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Around what time did this happen (please specify the timezone), the only proof that might available could be in the server logs but since you haven't give any details there isn't much we can do, @Haplo ?
  5. Momo
    This message by Momo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Jun 1, 2012, Reason: nvm.
    Jun 1, 2012
  6. Feb 12, 2012
    Can this be locked now? He doesn't have any proof..
  7. Apr 9, 2007
  8. Feb 12, 2012
    I can assure you this thread is completly made up, if you don't believe me then plz check the logs and see I'm not lying. As for The date, he says this happened either Thursday or Friday so plz check the "logs" and see this is a fake thread.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk 2
  9. Apr 4, 2009
    You played a little bit on the 27th and 29th but there was no freezing.
  10. Feb 12, 2012
    Exactly! I never abused anyone, can this be locked since its over now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.