Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Artwork and new map

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Acehigh, Sep 22, 2011

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Hello guys been working hard on my new maps and i need some help.

Im looking for some artwork in the looks of movie posters and banners.
    i need
    movie theme pf banner
    movie posters for the mini games maps
    pokemon icons
    my name in a movie theme.
    a list of all my firends people who helped and some people from pf.

i can give more details if you need. any one can send me stuff and does not matter if hes low or high skill
    dont worry about making in to a textures normal jpg or any thing will do.
    and size does not matter.

********************Info for the new map ********************

14 movie base mini games with custom textures and sounds i have made.

so far 100% done

die hard --- buy zone death match
    300 --- defend xerxers
    ww2(no name) --- treach firefight
    godzilla --- slow massive combat
    pokemon --- race
    resident evil --- laszer dance
    jaws --- shark vs shark speed
    nightmare on elm street --- horror dream
    Inception --- scout and knifes
    nyan cat ( the movie) --- bring on the wall
    rambo --- jungle hiding

still 3 more games to do that im making/redoing
    ofc im still open to ideas

The goal of this map is to make each mg differnt to the other and to fit 14 my biggest muilt map game yet.
    i need posters and side banners for all the maps above even if your shit at making them just give them alot. if you do make some thing for me then you have your name in the map plus all hidden stuff (will be alot) e mailled to you and where it is.

beta tests will be soon about 1 - 2 weeks, i will have a trailer done before its out show casing it and i leave you with a little sceen cap of the nyan cat level so far :smile:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/mapqs.jpg/
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    ww2 should be named ww1, because ww1 was pure trench warfare (almost pure)
    I like everything else and I look forward to seeing the maps completed...
  3. Apr 14, 2011
    well im trying to find a movie thats based on pure treach fights in ww1 or ww2 saving private ryan is the main one i think that even comes close. there is a movie called all quiet on the western front which is treach in ww1 but not alot of people know what it is 1930 it came out but worth a watch

and thanks alot :smile:
  4. May 20, 2011
    I like your ideas. If I come across anything that would come in handy, I would be glad to help you out!
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    If you're simply looking for textures I could certainly help you, but I would need more of an idea what kind of movie posters these are going to be. I can work something out though.
  6. Apr 14, 2011

i just need images i can convert them to textures my self. basicly in muilt games maps you have pics of the maps you want to pick, well i like them but with a movie feel plus some nice looking text in them with that movie and images from that movie in. the other stuff is just pf banners with a movie theme for the map. i have asked josh but hes all ways afk lol and a list of players that helped in beta testing and your own name.

some thing kind of like this but done right

[IMG]