Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

As Kyle would say, ping.

Discussion in Minecraft started by Secprotocol, May 18, 2014

1. Dec 30, 2006
    Yep. Kyle's famous ping introduction has arrived. The thread serves as a general survey on who's still interested/playing minecraft.

Let me know what you like to do on Minecraft if you do play. Do you play mini games, survival, do you like to build or do you have 500+ mods that you like to play
    Any ideas can be posted and we can go from there.

Edit: To ensure there are no confusions, this thread does not serve as a hint that Plaguefest will be hosting a minecraft server. There is nothing planned, nor is there anyone backing it. This is something I'm exploring, by myself, for fun. Refrain from asking management about Minecraft.
    • Like Like x 6
      Secprotocol, May 18, 2014 Last edited by Secprotocol, May 18, 2014
    • Oct 18, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feb 3, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Florida Simulator. I want to be the crazy one

Also Rust has dangly penises. Minecraft can't do that!
        • Feb 1, 2011
          I would love to play Minecraft, especially with pF peeps! Those early servers were some of my best memories of pF.

As far as gamemode, I like vanilla survival, minigames, tekkit classic, etc. Anything but that pokemon mod, I wasn't a big fan of that :razz:
          • Like Like x 2
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Oct 29, 2010

I like Minecraft.
            • Like Like x 2
            • Friendly Friendly x 2
            • May 15, 2011
              I do Hardcore survival with the Life in The Woods mod pack. Would love to play on a server again though. Would need to keep players in a town though, otherwise everyone just runs off to do their own thing far away from anyone, like usual. I was also thinking we could create mini games as a community, with command blocks it's pretty easy now, and building them using survival only should be a neat way to keep all the players together, working on one project at a time. Then we can play them, maybe bring back drinky thing but for Minecraft mini games? Dunno, just kind of shooting off ideas.
              • Artistic Artistic x 1
              • Feb 27, 2012
                Tekkit/Feed The Beast mod packs are pretty fun. Vanilla Minecraft can get kinda boring after a while. The ones with machines, bee's, etc. That stuff was really fun. Adds a lot to the game, and with the Bee's (i think it's part of Forestry mod pack) it's a fun little hobby to have in the game. Plus all the ores and stuff, even more exploring to do. There are some lighter mod packs that don't have so much ridiculous stuff. The server i played on used Direwolf 20, which is light, but still has all the fun stuff, and doesn't absolutely absorb all of the RAM.
                • Like Like x 1
                • May 5, 2013
                  In the end I enjoy vanilla survival the best. I end up just creating things for the community to make things easier/better.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Nov 29, 2010
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Mar 12, 2008
                        Variety servers are like CS:S's MG. Survival servers are great, too. Too much "fun" stuff can be tacky though

I also liek PvP
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Sep 14, 2008
                          As long as I don't have to build anything, I'm down
                          • Funny Funny x 2
                          • Jan 21, 2011
                          • Mar 12, 2008
                            the hovel would get raided so quickly, or we would need pvp enabled to defend it
                          • Feb 27, 2012
                            Well, from what i remember in my old community, we had a server that had 2 separate worlds on one server. You typed in a command, and it took you to a Creative world. Type the command again and you're back to Survival. So you could have the best of both worlds and have both survival and build, if the mod/plugin still exists.
                          • Jan 21, 2011
                          • Mar 29, 2012
                          • Apr 12, 2014
                            I love to play the Direwolf20 Mod pack out of the Feed The Beast launcher (Survival)
                          • May 2, 2013
                            feed the beast or fucking survival in mo'creatures was fun