Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Astral Projecting?

Discussion in Entertainment started by AgoraphobicNosebleed, Oct 25, 2011

1. Aug 25, 2009
    Has anybody ever tried this? I got bored last night and coming up with some crazy ideas. So I searched shit on youtube and came across this. I actually tried this last night and well...it works! However...I couldnt get passed the vibration stage cause it scared the living shit outta me. It got too intense. I felt like I was lifting up out of my body but I panic'd and was trying to hold on to my "physical body" cause it felt like the ceiling was trying to pull me up there or somethin...weird. Im gonna try it again

2. May 27, 2008
    Definitely have a number of times, successfully once, but I cannot remember what happened. There's just this gray area. It's worth trying out. Don't be pissed if you can't get it. Some people it just doesn't work for them, and it varies from person to person.
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    That's trippy. I'll definitely give it a shot. Maybe I'll have flashbacks to the days when I used to take a lot of hallucinogens and felt like I was outside my body :razz: DMT did that for sure!
  4. Aug 25, 2009
    Ok i tried it out again last night. I thought I saw something or someone in the corner of the room but I cant remember if my eyes were closed or open. It kinda scared me..but when I first looked it I started to hear what sounded like a loud fuckin Harley like really REALLY close to me or at least outside my window. So I was covering my right ear cause it was so loud and the shadow thing imitated me. Thus me realizing that was me lol this shit is scary but very cool