Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

atix heli

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Nena, Mar 10, 2012

1. Oct 8, 2009
    idk if this has been brought up or not, but there's a spawn spot in the van and players are not able to ztele out.

Attached Files:

2. Jun 4, 2006
    why can't they ztele out? and lol wtf... that maps been on there for ages hasn't it? How have we never noticed this...
  3. May 15, 2011
    Are you sure it's not a glitch or something? This map has been around for a long, long very long time. I doubt this would have gone unnoticed for so long, not to mention it would be deliberate to make such a spawn si... Well it's possible I guess. But... wtf. I'm so confused now, how the fuck and why the fuck.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    Possibly something new, from a recent update maybe? I've played this map for over a year and have never seen this before.
  5. Feb 12, 2012
    He's right, I've played on this map and people do spawn in the van. I believe they can ztele out though, but can't be slapped out because the spawn is in the van. It only happens on a full game, with either no or little spectators.
  6. May 15, 2011
    I guess this is entirely possible. I've noticed that spawns are numbered, so depending on the amount of players at once, some spawns rarely, or never get used. I don't know if the mapper thought it was funny or had the props vis group turned off, which would be silly, who turns off groups when setting spawns?
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    I've seen it happen a few times, I usually just teleport them out =P I never thought it was a big deal since it only happens on the rarest occasions.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      It's always done this afaik, since I've been here anyway. I just do the same as Latino.
    • Jan 12, 2011
      I actually haven't seen this before, but then again I don't think the server has been at full capacity playing this map when I've been on.

One important question sticks out in my mind - Why put a spawn inside of a prop? Regardless of mapping experience, that's just silly and it's hardly a reward for the person who is stuck in there, as they can't do anything fun while stuck in an object.
    • Jul 4, 2011
      Odd, it's actually a spawn point inside it. I could fix it as well as griefing with early nukes.

[IMG]
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 5
      • Feb 21, 2007
        U mean launching zombies up to nuke zone??
      • Jul 4, 2011
      • May 15, 2011
        No purpose at all except to maybe troll a single player for shits and giggles.

Why is their a hint on the ground? Does that even do anything? Never have I seen something like that before.
      • Feb 21, 2007
        if its a big problem (not in my experience) I suppose it could be fixed.
      • Oct 8, 2009
        I've only seen it once before a couple of months ago, and last night there were at leas three people who were stuck and said that !ztele didn't work. It was packed in the server as well. I did just teleport them out and all was good.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Well if Tony is willing to we might as well have a fixed version on there for good rather than this slightly broken one. Atix is a popular map still, gets a lot of plays.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jul 4, 2011
          There are a few missing textures I can not get ahold of for the chopper, If I can't find them I won't be doing the edit as it won't look like a chopper without the proper textures, wouldn't be worth it for such a small edit.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Dec 7, 2010
            Since players rarely spawn in the van (maybe 1 out of 500 rounds), I personally don't think its much of an issue.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jul 14, 2010
            • Oct 29, 2010
              JD would never troll, how dare you speak such nonsense!