Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bug Atix helicopter.

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by teemo, Dec 9, 2015

1. Jan 25, 2014
    I believe this map is being played at an odd amount of time compared to a normal map (25minutes).

I have noticed that the win counter last night between ct's and t's was 5 ct wins (25 minutes min) and 4 t wins.

This means either the counter is off for the map or the map is being auto extended for an extra 10 minutes.

If the counter is off no big deal but if the map is being played for 35-40 minutes instead of 25 like any other map this should be addressed.
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Just put it on ZMP and it seems to have 25 minutes like the rest of the maps. Is it perhaps getting extended? I'll have to hop on the next time it is on ZM.
    • Jan 25, 2014
      I think it goes the 25 minutes and then the clock resets to 10 more minutes?
    • Mar 26, 2012
      You only noticed this once, correct? I was contacted about this last night, but felt like it was not an actual issue. I have not noticed it before, this is being based on number of rounds won by CTs and Ts which is not an accurate way to determine how long a map has been going, and players can RTV a map if it does have an extended timer. I am not sure how this problem can be reproduced if a problem even exists and if it only applies to ATIX. Just keep an eye out and we'll see if it even is truly extended.
    • Apr 26, 2015
      I noticed it the same time teemo did. When teemo came in there was about 10 minutes left, however the score showed something like CT: 4, T:2. What I thought was that the CTs we're just gaining a win every round since when teemo pointed it out to me, the CTs actually only won 2 rounds but it showed they had more.
    • Jan 25, 2014