Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion ATIX Map | Night Version

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by cuttylicious, Dec 10, 2015

1. Oct 24, 2015
    What happened to the other ATIX night version map? The one with the secret room that gave points to the first player of arrival. I was on earlier today and most agree that the original, the one that is currently in rotation is pretty boring. We should do a vote and see which of the ATIX maps people rather play on. I don't know the actual name of the night time version but im pretty sure it was maybe a map revised by Tony? Not really sure, anyway hope to see some feedback.

-The Revolution will be televised
  2. Jan 25, 2014
    I love that version it made the server crash once so it was removed although it was the first time i had seen it happen
  3. Feb 27, 2012
  4. Apr 26, 2015

I think we already did that which is why it reverted back to the other ATIX.
  5. Jan 25, 2014
    any luck?
  6. Feb 27, 2012
    I have a feeling it has something to do with the number of edicts. When the map starts with only 1 person in the game, it is already using 1530 when Deto joined, it went up to 1539. When you buy weapons, that's another 3. I don't think armour counts towards edicts. So if you multiply 12 by 64 that equals 768. 1530+768=2298. The edict limit is 2048. The mapper needs to cut AT LEAST 250 to meet that limit, but to be safe, even more than that. Getting anywhere near that limit is terrifying. This isn't even including the knives that get dropped in spawn by zombies (because it replaces it with the zombie_claws_of_death) and pistols. So every time a zombie spawns, there are 2 more edicts.

So what i think was happening was that people were sitting in spec while the round was going on, and when it finished, they joined in, chewed up the last few edicts and caused the server to crash.