Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Atori Ban Appeal

Discussion in Help Desk started by MZez, Nov 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 15, 2012
    I'm posting this for a japanese friend Atori who isn't too good at english, basically he got banned for ban evasion but only has 1 css account, the other Atori banned is just a friend of his who doesn't know english either (so they dont know the rule about ban evasion/changing ur name to a banned person). they both connected from different ip addresses so yeah...i posted a ban appeal to this about 3 days ago i think, but never got an email or anything. i have also talked to him about not doing the glitch on helms deep
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    The ban protest was denied by conclusion of a couple LSA's and a root. I didn't personally go over the ban, but the 2 accounts are very similar and are very close to each other by IP. It's not hard to change Ip's either..
  3. Jun 15, 2012
    I've played with both at the same time multiple times
    Post Merged, Nov 21, 2012
    i'm not saying its not hard either, but why would a player go to the effort of changing an ip address and log onto the server with the same name? doesn't make sense.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Wouldn't be the first time, to be honest.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      You'd be surprised how many people have been caught ban evading. Me another LSA and a root believes that both Atori's are the same too many red flags tbh.
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Same IP locale, Same name, both don't speak good english, logs in right after the first was banned, yeah, no red flags here.

Why would two friends have the same name and play on the same servers?
    • Jun 15, 2012
      They are good friends? i change my name alot too when i play with friends, same ip locale/both don't speak good english is because they are both japanese. the only suspicious thing i can agree on is that they log in after each other.

Also, the time in between login was about 1 day, not right after as you suggested

I also still do not understand why someone would go to the effort of hiding IP, if they are evading as you suggest, and not change their name, an easier way to identify someone.
      • Agree Agree x 1
        MZez, Nov 21, 2012 Last edited by MZez, Nov 21, 2012
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Sorry, but I'm not buying that it's his close friend. The last text line of the profiles is even the same, same misspell and everything. The name on the second account also suddenly changed right after the evasion ban.

Players have changed IP addresses before and logged in with the same name, hell... even the same avatar. It's not uncommon at all.
      • Apr 4, 2009

Before I denied the protest, I did send a e-mail saying this, I checked both steam accounts. The second so called friend only had 1 hour of playtime, on css, for the past 2 weeks. I don't believe that he only got on with the same name as a joke.... Everything about it screams 2nd account and same person.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 15, 2012
          This player has gone by Asuka for a long time, Atori is not the regular name of the account, there is no way I can prove that however. Again, they are good friends, so I don't see how they didn't help each other with typing a language they are unfamiliar with. The other text is entirely different if you translate it.

I agree with you this is suspicious, I can't offer anything as Steam only tracks the most recent 2 weeks, players go inactive all the time as you guys should know. I'm just asking for a last chance here, the player doesn't troll and I have talked to him about the exploits which he was banned for (which he didn't really consider exploiting but that is besides the point)
        • Apr 4, 2009
          If other management agree to give him a last chance it's fine by me.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Nov 6, 2011
            Idk clam why do friends play in the same server hmmm lol
            • Funny Funny x 3
            • Jun 15, 2012
            • May 27, 2008
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.