Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Atriarc

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Atriarc, May 3, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 13, 2014
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Welcome back. If you want training, you can contact a trainer. It is not required. I personally would recommend @Tony The Tiger since he can offer sexual favors too for a low cheap price of less than a dollar.

Get situated and familiar with things and if you want your level(s) back then put in a promo thread and we can go from there.

Thanks for the support!
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Feb 13, 2014
        Thanks SecPro! It's good to be back! If I have any questions I'll bring them up with the appropriate people. Sexual Favors provided haha.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Welcome back, Atriarc! As i told you on steam, if you would like to request level 3 back, i recommend that you wait 2 weeks, and make a promo thread once you get back into things. Then after another 2 weeks, apply for level 3 again. Thank you for supporting us, and hope to see you around! :smile: Activated your sourcebans account as well.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Dec 30, 2006
            Thank you very much my personal secretary. You may take your lunch break now.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              • Like Like x 1
              • Funny Funny x 1
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.