Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Attention all players

Discussion in News started by Dani, Apr 24, 2009

1. Sep 14, 2008
    I need help from every player that plays in our servers. If any admin is abusing you in any way please post ASAP. We need demos though or screenshots of the incident. Just hearsay will not work. So please be as detailed as possible so we can eliminate admin abuse.
  2. Jan 10, 2009
    okay ill be here to help. i finally figured out how to demo people :grin: lmao
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    not surprising knowing that not everyone on CS:S knows how to demo.

i didn't even know about it untill i became an admin, lol.

since this is in the "attention all players section" i should post a few tips.

To make a demo: go into your console and type record <demoname> minus the < >
    Example:

record adminabuse

and a demo will start to record. when you are finished recording, type stop.

to get to the demo, go into your steam directory, then into your main CS:S folder. it will show up in there as the file name you typed. simply move that file to your desktop and either use a filesharing site like SendUIt.com, or any other filesharing site. Set it to the max time allowed, usually 3 weeks much important if you want it to be seen by everyone. Include the map name so that everyone knows what map they need to view it.

make an admin abuse/player abuse topic and post the link into an admin abuse/player abuse thread. don't forget to include their steam I.D's, easily found by typing status in your console. you can also take a screenshot of that too if you like.

just bind a key to JPEG.

pretty much all you need to know. screenshots help, but demos record sound. if i skipped over anything important, feel free to add on.

and i know, so no bitching, but TL;DR
  4. Aug 8, 2008
  5. May 27, 2008

tl;dr means too long; didn't read.