Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved atxdragon muted on ZM for no reason.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Not seductive, Nov 12, 2017 at 7:37 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 4, 2017
    the admin atxdragon muted me on the zm server for no reason and i wouldnt have even reported it but he kept me muted, the situation was that a couple of players were picking on a younger kid and making inappropriate remarks to the young player. a few of us tried to tell them to stop and rethink what they were saying or to tell the kid to lay off the mic as well. I then asked why dont you just mute the 2 guys harassing him, and then i get muted right after that. No big deal but i play on the server often and follow the rules and try to be a decent guy and have fun.
    a picture of him saying "how about i mute you" after he does so is in my profile im a little slow to threads and forums.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993312825/
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Feb 10, 2017
      i can second this, even kyro was telling the other players to quit harassing the kid. when seductive tried defend the kid he was muted and wasnt unmuted until the map changed
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015

[Source Mod] atxdragon: Muted not seductive.
        LOOUUUKE CAGE: lol.
        clearly the real mr tickle: hey eddie
        *Spec* atxdragon: how about i mute you

I did not hear Not Seductive say anything to warrant a mute to be honest. He was merely defending the kid that 2 guys were being dicks to, and said why don't you just mute the 2 guys. Its possible he forgot to un-mute you. I asked him to unmute you but you had left just before.

@atxdragon
        • Informative Informative x 2
          Kyro, Nov 12, 2017 at 8:22 PM Last edited by Kyro, Nov 12, 2017 at 8:30 PM
        • Apr 26, 2015
          @atxdragon do you have anything on the situation?
        • Aug 7, 2012
          I don’t, I thought I muted the right person but if that’s not what the brigade thinks then whatever. Thanks for the opportunity to assist the community but at this point I’m done. :tiger:
        • Apr 26, 2015
          Based on what I was able to witness from the actions taken by atxdragon, and the actions from the parties involved it seems this was abuse. Thanks @Not seductive for bringing this to attention, we're taking appropriate action to make sure this isn't an issue again.
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.