Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved atxdragon

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Arden, Aug 7, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2012

I was leading on mic and trying my best to win, we killed the boss, reached the last hold with boat, zombie infiltrated the last hold thus I moved to the side of the map to go on side island to jump on boat.
    All human died, 5 seconds later right before the boat leave, he freeze me and call me a delaying preventing me from moving forward while I was at the last hold.

I failed to confirm if it possible when boat leave to go on side island, but everything point toward it possible as side get unlocked as boat leave.

Putting try hard pants, trying to figure a way to solo while being at the end and in front of all zombies, and getting frozen because he believe it physically impossible is frustrating, yet all that to save 5-15s.

There too many maps where it guarantied loss, and I don't see admin slaying all human.
    Even if there 1 human left on LOTR_mines_of_moria_v6_3 and he has to be gandalf thus can't win, admin don't slay and call it delaying as he's progressing.

I don't see the difference and this isn't the first time admin use their power like that.
    I tend to do stuff once to confirm if they can be done, If they don't I don't do them a 2nd them, he failed to let me try once what I had in mind and I feel that for a spectator admin ruining the fun of someone trying hard to play a map, leading on mic and was pushing to reach lv2. It's respectfulness to the players.

After that, I moved to spect, and the server stopped trying.
    Good job.

May I add, there was no player that called it delaying or asked for a slay.

I doubt you will do anything to him as he's a good admin, yet I do wish he get warned and other admin also that if human is reachable by zombies and there a possibility of moving forward it not called delaying but progressing.

Here my unmodified log file in my console, nothing more can be brought as proof:

2. Aug 7, 2012

Edit: Demo has been uploaded but not listed here because of admin chat disclosure. Sent to Tony.
    atxdragon, Aug 7, 2014 Last edited by atxdragon, Aug 7, 2014
  3. May 6, 2012
    Here the proof ATXDragon that I wasn't delaying, demo is here:

http://www.rev6.com/atxproofnotdelaying.zip

atxproofnotdelaying.dem
    1.5MB compressed to 600kb

You can play it, before the boat leave, side open, we can shoot zombie off boat and jump on boat and we have plenty of time to do so.
    And this is how you solo win, but when admin freeze the human and prevent them from progressing.

You get an admin abuse thread like this.

Waiting for an answer.
    Post Merged, Aug 7, 2014
    Please also note from ATX demo that during that round, I was the one leading EVERYONE, telling them where all the trap were so they don't die.
    I even holded the last hold below the ladder shooting zombies off, until they made it in.

Than I went to alternate route as shown on my demo, to shoot zombie off from boat, and solo win.
    But he froze me and prevented me from winning claiming that I wasn't worth the time to prove that solo win can be done.

Not knowing something on the map isn't a reason for admin to abuse their power and this isn't the first time they have done it.
    You can look at all admin abuse thread I have made over the years.

Check my demo carefully.
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    EDIT: I'm pretty late on editing this. This was further discussed in a PM, and Arden made some very valid points, and i confirmed with Luffaren that he was in fact not delaying.
    Admittedly, i'm 100% familiar with the ZE rules, and i'm still learning them. Arden understands, and we came to a peaceful conclusion to the PM. If any management/lsa would like to see the contents of the PM, ask Bad, SecProtocol, Atx or Myself. I also spoke with Atxdragon, and understands that as long as players are advancing, it's not considered delaying even if they odds are against them.
    Tony The Tiger, Aug 7, 2014 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 13, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.