Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Aug 18, 2012] Bretts ZE Free Donator Competition

Discussion in Events started by ::1/128, Aug 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Bretts ZE Free Donator Competition
Zombie Escape
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 13
Start Date: Aug 18, 2012 05:00 PM
End Date: Aug 18, 2012 10:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Oct 27, 2010
    Saturday, August 18th between 5pm & 10pm EST is the official date of the Free Donator Competition on the Zombie Escape server!

Be sure to clear your day for the contest, as there will be up to THREE 2-MONTH DONATOR SUBS given away!

The contest will span over 3 maps and will be chosen by a group of admins and kept secret until the start of the event.

Be sure to show up with your game faces, it'll be a competition for who is the greatest overall/team player(survial AND excellent strategy/team play, not just "hero'ing"), similar to last time.

Judging will be decided on a select handful of ZE admins, to give everyone a chance and make it fair.

Simple rules to qualify:
    • Be registered on pF forums BEFORE the event
    • Have a decent amount of time played on the server. Having something like 30min-1hr total played on ZE may feel like my donation will be wasted. (PM me to explain any exceptions)
    • Have little to no bans.
      • Ex: Spamming/blocking ban from a while ago, perfectly fine. Bad Ex: 5 bans for racism, a couple for griefing, etc.
    • Last but not least, have a fun time. This contest is to award those dedicated players as well as give the community something to look forward to every once in a while.
    EDIT:
    This is @Brett 's event :razz:. Don't like my post, like his post.
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
      ::1/128, Aug 9, 2012 Last edited by ::1/128, Aug 9, 2012
    • Dec 6, 2011

@Tony Montana could you please tag the current 'usual' admins for this event, since I've not a clue who is anymore, and the players that would be interested? I'd appreciate it :clown:
      • Like Like x 5
      • Winner Winner x 2
        Brett, Aug 9, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Aug 9, 2012
      • Jun 18, 2012
        Do we have to sign up for this anywhere? (Like last time I think) And just to make sure 5&10 PM is 11PM till 4AM for people in Europe right?

BTW thanks for this chance for regular players ... I have just 5 days played on this server, so I hope it's enough. If not please look into the registers from before my stupid auto-ban and you might be able to add another few. :3
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I will be trying my best to make it as early as possible for people in Europe, but I work until 4pm EST on the 19th, so I couldn't do it any earlier than 5pm EST. The main idea is to have everybody on at around 5pm-ish, so we can start early enough to have Europeans stay on for the whole contest.

Also, you are fine on time played, as I've seen you on enough to know you're a regular.
      • Jun 18, 2012
        It's your contest and the server is situated in the USA so to me it only makes sense. Besides most european regs on this server are on till 4 AM anyways. So good luck with the contest, as long as nothing comes in my way I'll be there.
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • May 5, 2012
        Im not gonna be up that late for a sunday.... im from Denmark btw
        You could atleast have set it at like friday of saturday <.<
        Not to be negative or saying its bad for you to this kind of thing, because i think its awesome.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I took this into consideration before, but now after talking with the boss at work again, I can now switch this to Saturday. The information should be changed shortly.
        • Winner Winner x 2
        • May 5, 2012
        • Jun 15, 2012
        • Jun 18, 2012
          I ain't sure but I think you should RSVP ''yes'' on top of the page too.

What does that even mean?
        • Dec 12, 2011
          I'm not that great but i'm a regular so guess I'll bring beer.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          You don't have to be amazing to win it, you just have to make the right decisions =) I'm looking forward to seeing you there.
        • Jun 15, 2012
          also i would play on pf more but i dont really wanna buy donator xD and cause of that i cant nominate maps so its a no for me
        • Jul 16, 2012
          make a zmp contest :grin: that takes real skill. ZE is just fire and hope you dont fall behind.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          ZMP contest would be impossible to do, and it's basically just how lucky your cade job is really.
        • Jul 16, 2012
          why would it be impossible. and would you be able to explain how the ZE contest works. also it takes skill to make a manageable cade. and its not all about cading. you have to be a zombie too :razz:.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          The contest will stay as it is until further notice.

Get your game faces on everyone, It starts tomorrow!
        • Jul 16, 2012
          ive red this post. but i cant seems to find what everyone is judged on.
        • Jul 8, 2012
          Brett let me know if you need/want help. I'm free all today
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.