Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Aujourd'hui nous sommes tous français.

Discussion in In The News started by Beggar So, Nov 14, 2015

1. Jan 5, 2014
    What happened in France yesterday is fucking disgusting. I cannot comprehend the utter disregard for human life one must have to do something like this. It's easy for me to be disconnected because I live a sheltered-ass life in a first world nation, but fuck. Events like these remind me that evil isn't just a concept, it actually exists in the world.

And the worst part is? They fucking want us to be angry. They want us to raise our arms and fight them. That way, peaceful Muslims are hurt by collateral damage and are more likely to join ISIS or other terrorist organizations, creating a bullshit positive feedback loop.

And I just fucking know our Muslim brothers and sisters are gonna get a lot of fucking backlash, which is exactly with ISIS wants. I just fucking know the racist dicks who can't differentiate between terrorist scum and peaceful civilians are gonna cause even more bullshit.

The French have stood with America since day 1. They were there when we fought for our independence. Without them, we may have never existed as a nation. The French have been one of America's greatest and oldest allies.

After 9/11, the French said, "today, we are all American". Today, we are all French.

11/13 - Aujourd'hui nous sommes tous français.
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 2, 2014
    • Jan 5, 2014
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Are you ok? Are you hurt? Are your body parts still attached?
      • Dec 17, 2007
      • Apr 9, 2012
        It's easy to understand. We're being hated by many people in the world, we as Europe are trying to 'impose' a specific behaviour and respect to those who enter our continent, and as such those with extreme beliefs like IS are feeling like they're standing nowhere. We're all enemies in their eyes, and now they're mobilising to destroy us from the inside like a Trojan Horse.

The best part is that Europe is simply allowing this to happen. Did you know that France knew all this time that over 3000 extremists are walking freely on French grounds but they didn't do anything about it? In other words, because of this democraty of ours, we aren't allowed to do anything to them. Instead, they HAVE to do something first before we can act.

Can you believe this shit???? THAT'S how Europe is currently standing. We're allowing ourselves to be destroyed due to rules that we invented ourselves. It has brought us NOTHING. The world doesn't understand our democraty, and in practice NOTHING of that ideology has EVER worked. It's all paperwork, it's all, on the fucking papers, but in practice, it doesn't work. And we're NOW feeling that. Yet, because of all that, Europe has literally been dearmed in the mean time. We don't even have simple guns to defend ourselves anymore.

And of course, IS doesn't let this chance slip by. You'll see, they'll strike us before we're going to be able to do anything about it.

Deal with it. Me, as a European, am very curious and a little afraid of our future, because our media controls us, it favours big companies and is well in-touch with those who are at the commands. All we see are poor Muslims and strains of people, floods of people with poor little children and ooooh look, they drown, omfg this is terrible!!!! NO, no. It's fucking not, and nowhere is shown what the reality is today, because of fear and because of big funding.

There is only one way: Close all borders of Europe, throw down any rule that prevents us from coöperating, get some fucking guns ready, and stabilise ourselves. We'll have to act pretty fast, because they're almost here already. I'm not saying that explosions like in Paris are going to cause them to win, even though they're really terrible acts, but it's just a beginning. It's just provocation, allowing us to hopefully, see the reality sometime. All we have to do now, is act very, very soon.

EDIT: And yes yes, not everyone is into IS, not all muslims are terrorists bla bla bla. I don't really care if that's true or not. It very likely is, and it's probably the majority, but then again, that doesn't solve our problem. Don't mention this argument anywhere because it's irrelevant in the solution to solve this mass wave of terrorism that's arriving.I just heard some of those terrorists could have been Belgium, so that's a confirmation. Ok, fine, but then again, that's not the issue anymore. This argument helps us nowhere. That's like fingerpointing just for the sake of fingerpointing. Now nearly everyone can aqcuire a nationality. So just because they're belgium extremeists doesn't mean they're 'Belgium', capiche? That's just a ridicilous idea to blame someone else.
        • Winner Winner x 1
          JorisCeoen, Nov 14, 2015 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Nov 14, 2015
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Fucking disgusting indeed. I seriously have no words to express my anger. God be with France.
        • Jun 19, 2013
          • Feb 8, 2013