Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Austin, Texas

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Badgriuel, Feb 22, 2012

1. Jul 20, 2010
    So it seems Formula 1 is coming back to the states this year at the new track that's being built up in Austin. I'm gonna book my tickets when they start selling them for that race. Tax refund check ftw :grin:. The race weekend is November 16 to November 18. That covers practice, qualifying and race day tickets seem to be pretty cheap for the other races so Austin shouldn't be that bad. Looks like it might be around 130 for one day ticket so times that by 3 for all 3 days. I know a few people here are into formula 1 so this is a heads up to you guys. When more information comes out about the tickets and what grandstands they will have at the Race I'll just update this topic.

Race Date: 18 Nov 2012
    Circuit Name: Circuit of The Americas
    Number of Laps: 56
    Circuit Length: 5.516 km
    Race Distance: 308.896 km
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    Is this the kind of race where all they do is make a left turn?
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    Lol no heres a video from last season

Flagship night race
  4. Feb 14, 2012
    That second video was epic.
  5. Jun 17, 2011
    Ohhhh I wonder if I'll still be in Austin...I might be able to meet Baddy LOL
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Wtf why aren't you going to Quebec?!
  7. Apr 2, 2011
    Well I hope you have fun out there Bad! Shame that I can't go cause that looks like a lot fun... :/
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    I'm not into racing but this doesn't look half bad.
  9. Nov 29, 2010
    Ah the insanity of F1 racing
  10. Dec 6, 2011
    This shit is awesome. Wish I could see some of these....
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    Well either the Austin Grand Prix or I can go to the Canadian Grand Prix in june, but I'd love to go to the first race ever at the new track in the US.