Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

auto zombie tele

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by krycus21, Apr 10, 2011

1. Mar 30, 2011
    when turned in a zombie, you tele to where you started in the beginning of the map, so you cant back stab, just an idea, maybe another server idea, idk
  2. Mar 22, 2011
    Backstabbing is legal, so it's kinda pointless. if the zombies all tele'd to spawn i think it would be too easy for humans to win, depending on the map of course.
  3. Feb 1, 2010
    lol, auto zombie tele :lol:
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    There would be no game with out backstabbing :shutmouth:
  5. Feb 15, 2011
    I like to backstab Deto don't do that or my reason of playing won't exist anymore :frown:
  6. Oct 29, 2010

Basically Krycus, no chance in hell of this being added here.
  7. Mar 4, 2011
    IF Ray or someone make a zombie escape 2 , maybe we can try zombies with no teleport :grin:? Just an idea

It makes it so much more exciting but of course some rounds will be fail. If you ever do make zombie non-tele give them a lot of hp like a lot and less knockback.
  8. Mar 30, 2011
    hey, it was just an idea, never said it was a good one. i like back stabbing but i just thought it would be different
  9. Mar 25, 2011
    I think its fine right now, most people obey the backstabbing rule anyways, good thought though.
  10. Mar 30, 2011
    kinda reminds me of....
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    Just to clarify, there is no such thing.
  12. Mar 25, 2011
    My whole life is a lie.