Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Awesome Motd Idea

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Kyron The Wise, Jul 9, 2011

1. Apr 29, 2011
    Today I was playing ZE, and I saw a spray that had a headline of "TIhe Plaugefest, done the right way"
    It consisted of zombies with the ever-famous trollface, being held off by two angry faced stickfigures, while large number of other stickfigures were all facing the opposite way from the zombies, and were jammed up against and the right frame of the picture, which was labeled "Door". I looked at this, and thought, "This is pF Zombie Escape, defined."
    (I would post said image on the forum, but I am fail poster, and thus have no idea how to embed an image in a post).
    Anyways, I think said image, if procured, would make a lovely Motd image for Ze, as it warns players, just what they're getting into and what they can expect, if they join a Ze game here.

P.S. I asked around, said image belongs to Mckay apparently.
  2. May 27, 2008
    Took me five seconds of looking. Thing is though I think we would want to not encourage people in our servers doing this as it isn't how the game is played.
  3. Nov 2, 2010
    McKay has really shown what teamwork is about! Every man for himself :smile:
  4. Feb 20, 2011
    There is definitely enough people doing "The Plaguefest". We really dont need to encourage them. That'd be on par with encouraging people to "1 spam" the map votes.

5. Jun 11, 2011
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    read the time stamps on posts, this thread has been dead for a month now
  7. Feb 1, 2011
  8. May 27, 2008

NECROOOOOOO??????

[IMG]
  9. Feb 20, 2011
    Seriously.... Who the fuck drew that? It's...amazing.
  10. Jun 30, 2011
  11. Feb 20, 2011
  12. Jun 30, 2011
    OMFG... THAT IS... THE MOST AMAZING... THING I HAVE EVER SEEN... *Nerdgasm*
  13. Apr 29, 2011
    **GASP** MY FIRST NECROED POST! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!

Mckay, I thought you said you were going to remove the doing he plaguefest guide as it is now a legit strategy?
  14. Feb 20, 2011
    I decided, that doing it on Minas doesnt work, in fact doing it at most Hold-Points gets you killed by falling rocks, and even Plaguefesting into a door swarming with Guards, the zombies can still stab you before being flung back.

So it's as legitimate a strategy, as a fireguard made of chocolate.
  15. Aug 10, 2011
    Did you say chocolate? CHOCOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!