Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Back to CSS

Discussion in Introductions started by Sinzoful, Nov 17, 2013

1. Nov 17, 2013
    Allow myself to introduce... myself. I'm Canyon, yeah that's actually my real name, crazy right?

I used to play CSS A LOT! Well, not much compared to some of my friends, but a lot in my books.
    I love to play ZombieMod and Surf, and occasionally enjoy some Bhop and maybe even some of those competitive matches.
    I used to always play on the IBIS servers and some other server, but stopped playing for a long time. I have been playing a bit of CSGO, along with a lot of other games. But, I can never get away from css, i'll stop for a month or two, then want to play again. So yeah, that's pretty much my story. I used to go by the name of xT o x i c or something along those lines. I almost never talk on the mic, because i'm only 14 years old and I don't enjoy being ridiculed when i'm just trying to have fun. I change my name a lot, and want to keep one name and one name only, but I just can't. I'm mainly gonna go by Sinzoful, but if I do change my name to something else i'll have a (S) at the end, most likely.

So, yup. That's that, time to go play some CS. See you guys in-game
  2. Feb 11, 2012
    Hi Welcome to Plaguefest and welcome to the forums
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    Ahaha, I see you are one of those victims. On PF yes, we do say that 'little' children on the mic should shut up, and they often indeed also get muted xD But, you seem to be smart enough to even realise it, which is more than most players on the mic could often ask for. I'm not sure how a 14 year old sounds, but I don't think it could be any problem if you would use it, as I don't think a 14 year old sounds childish, if you understand what I mean. So, feel free to use the mic, just don't troll or say harrasing things :smile:

Enjoy your stay on PF, and many ZM veterans will offer their help to get you on the right path for ZM/ZE! :thumbsup:
  4. Jul 8, 2012
  5. Feb 3, 2012
  6. Jul 2, 2013