Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bad. Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by EvilCuisine, Feb 14, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 19, 2011
    We were playing rollermine(let me say again, ROLLERMINE) on the pf limited ammo servers. We just rtved the map, about to play another. So as were playing I fell into the hole were it teleports you back to spawn. Well, for some reason it didn't teleport me back to spawn and I was stuck there. I had to go eat dinner when I fell in the hole. When I came back a new round started and this is when we already rtved the map. This is were I go, "HEY GUYS JUMP IN THE HOLE." When I jump in the hole 3 other guys jump in as well. I then proceed to talk about a map, when suddenly I am banned. Now, for a moment, I thought I was banned again for mic spamming, but there was no way. I have already been banned for that and learned my lesson. I went to source bans and realized it was Badugriel AGAIN, except this time is was GRIEIFING. Are you serious, on ROLLERMINE! I wasn't griefing, it isn't possible to grief from where we were, because we AREN't ruining the gameplay. We were in no way exploiting the map or anything like that. Why was I also the only one banned, there were others there with me. This spot we were in, in no way ruins the gamplay for others. Zombies could easily just jump down there and kill, like they did before I was banned. I don't understand, I am being targeted by this one admin. There were also alot of people there and you can ask them for proof.

EDIT:
    http://postimage.org/image/vrwqixv5d/
    O yea, were totally griefing, you know in the hole, were all the zombies can get us...
  2. Jan 4, 2012
    I was not there so i can't be a fair judge, but did you get a warning before getting banned and even if you did get banned without a warning,are you sure the other 3 people did not get banned? Also provide us a screenshot on the spot that you jumped into + any other evidence that might help your case. One more thing, this sounds more like a ban appeal case
  3. Nov 19, 2011
    Yes, I am FOR sure I did not get a warning, and there was other people there as well. I also remember getting a response from Ray last night about those other players. But they weren't banned.
  4. Nov 19, 2011
  5. Feb 21, 2007
  6. Feb 14, 2012
    Please correct me if I am out of place here but I would like to attest to the character of EvilCuisine. I've played with you for several months now and it does not shock me that you were banned for encouraging others over the mic to jump into a glitched spot of the map you do this nightly. The point of the zombie escape server is to progress to the ending not to try to see how many people you can trick into essentially killing themselves. This is hardly the first time you have done this. On top of that if the zombies miss you and jump over said spot there is no afk killer on that map you're holding up the round if they take out the humans.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Mar 16, 2008
      You've been banned for an hour twice, a day, and a week. You did something which you know not to do and got punished for it. I'm sorry but Bad doesn't have to warn you when you've been banned for it four other times. One month comes next and that is what you received. Do it again and i'll make it permanent.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      You were trying to get people to follow you into a hole that doesn't teleport humans out and becomes free kills for zombies. You went over the mic telling people to follow you. People followed you thinking you knew where to go. I only heard you say this if you think those people were griefing then you're wrong the only person griefing was you by telling people to follow you into a pit that had no way out seeing as you guys got there the zombies spawned and were easy kills for the zombies. You are well beyond warnings you've been warned to many times and have been here for a long time you know the rules but choose to not follow them. It was gonna be a perma but I settled on a 1 month long ban ride the ban out and lets see if you do happen to learn this time or next ban will be a perma.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Perfectly said. NeverEnough is honest and truthful, and I've known him for quite some time on the Zombie Escape server as a great and fair player. @EvilCuisine, your love for trolling is out of this world after playing with you for a while. I know you were intentionally trolling and telling people to jump into this hole with you. If Badgriuel warned you, and you didn't listen, then Badgriuel was perfectly accurate on his one month ban. Although if your telling the truth about him not warning you (and that includes for the whole night, not the for the current map, because you should be VERY familiar with the rules by now), then maybe the ban should be lowered a little bit, possibly to just a couple days or a week, since you were not warned. Don't get me wrong, your actions were extremely stupid and are repetitive, and I think you need to learn to stop griefing and trolling around on the servers. A little joke on the mic or in chat is ok once in a while, but screwing around constantly, trolling, and doing this bullshit is NOT OK. I thought you would've learned by now. :doh: :hammer:
    • Jul 1, 2010
      Thread has been discussed, and there is no abuse involved, so..

::locked::
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.