Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Badgriuel

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by teemo, Dec 9, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 25, 2014
    Here's the demo that badgriuel provides.

One player griefs another player on the roof the demo shows there was no warning. kicks or bans

One player makes a racist remark once again no warning. kicks or bans

I have my cat accidentally hit my Ethernet cable in my laptop while i was the only one alive and I get banned.

Kinda redicious when I have never had a warning for any rule breaking or an issues with being an admin and this one thing comes up and I get banned without being kicked warned or even talked to on steam about what happened.

Attached Files:

2. Jul 20, 2010
    FYI I wasn't there it was a ban submission that a player posted on sourcebans.

You reconnected to the server pretty quickly also, the disconnect happened as you were running away from zombies and you rounded a hallway and then poof gone. The person recording the demo tracked your movements as you run from zombies downstairs, threw a nade and then turned a corner heading right towards the room with the vent to the right of it and then disconnected.

The disconnect came at a pretty nice time if you ask me, from just watching the demo. Judging from your rank and how much you care about it, it's very easy to assume you dced to avoid death to preserve that rank, seeing as how you quickly joined for the next round and then stabbed a few people as you turned.

Now time for dinner.
  3. Jan 25, 2014
    you said the word assume. So then you would point to someone's history of playing on the server? Which has been no problems.
    Why are you trying to get me on something that I have had 0 history breaking rules?
    where is the ban submissions about the other players that broke rules then? Why am I being picked out over the other players even when I didnt even do anything wrong. I rejoined because I figured out that my cat fucked up my internet so naturally I would join back in quiet quickly because I was playing.
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    Ban submissions can be submitted by anyone. This is what they look like.

They are submitted through here. LSA's review the evidence provided and ban or archive the submission depending on what is presented to us.
  5. Jan 21, 2011
    From what I see in the demo, it looks very much like you disconnected to avoid dying. Since there is no way for us to know if your cat actually did anything, I see no abuse here.

Other players actions to not rectify yours. If you see things like that happening, why aren't you submitting them to be punished for it?

Regardless, I'm marking this as not abuse.
  6. Jan 25, 2014
    What I am saying is that fact that badgruiel acted upon the ban is abuse. The demo should have been archived if thats what my understanding is of this then right?
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    He saw something that he seemed to be breaking the rules, and acted accordingly on what he saw in the demo. If the player breaks a rule, they are banned for a reasonable amount of time. If there is nothing wrong in the demo/evidence, the submission just gets straight archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.