Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Badgriuel

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by humpin cougars, Aug 5, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 27, 2010
    delete.....
  2. Jul 14, 2010
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    I warned you many times, so did the other admins you kept on breaking the rules 2 maps in a row every round. Were kicked many times and gagged, your lucky i gave you a 5min ban for breaking the rules over and over again.
  4. May 27, 2008
    Please in the future do not edit/delete your post.
  5. Jul 27, 2010
    in my defense i would like to say that i dont remember a thing from last night and i blame it on the 151 shots that i dont remember taking. the only thing i can remember is the empty bottle i saw this morning when i woke up puking. with that said, i would like to apologize to everyone for any trouble i may have caused and for being generous on the 5 min ban, i would like to make a donation towards the server as an apology as well.

catch you guys online soon.
  6. May 11, 2010
    Well played. Hopefully you got to *screw* some cougars... not that you'd remember!
  7. Jul 25, 2010
    Of 7-up right?

Because if you drank real alcohol you would be dead by now
  8. Jul 16, 2010
  9. Jul 25, 2010
  10. Jul 27, 2010
    lol not a drink, thats straight liquor. or as i call it, the devil.
  11. Mar 2, 2010
    Bacardi is a pussy drink. That's what a lot of the flaming queens want when they go into the gay club. Bacardi or Smirnoff. Bitch beer. lulz. Get some Jack Daniels and put some hair on your chest. Bacardi is WEAK.
  12. Mar 31, 2010
  13. Mar 2, 2010
    ...If she's telling you to grow hair on your chest, then you should back away from the bull dyke.
  14. Jan 5, 2007
    Since the original poster removed his report, I'm locking this for lack of content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.