Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by TruCanuck, Nov 21, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 21, 2010
    This admin was constantly going into illegal spots and saying its ok because they were in it.
    It happened about 3 rounds in a row and i had enough of it and decided to complain.

By the way, the map they were cheating on is Roflilious; using the money crates as cades and constantly denying its an illegal spot.

2. Jul 20, 2010
    The money crates havent been deemed illegal to use. If you could read you would see that. But I guess people see what they want to see. Go back and reread the entire forum topic for that map and see that there was no ruling on it being made illegal.
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    First: We need some PROOF as stated by this thread. How to post an admin abuse complain

Second: I was witnessing the events as well as other admins including adinsx and badgriuel and we clearly stated those spots are not illegal.

Third: If you read this thread like it is suppose to be read you will realize those spots are not illegal Roflicious illegal spots

At least give the name of the admin...

4. Apr 4, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.