Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse badgruiel abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Jan 8, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 30, 2013
    so we are on duked im in a spot i usually goto and some1 trys cade breaking me and for some reason badgruiel decides to freeze me instead of the person breaking my cade, iv spoken to dani about such a situation and she said it would be conciderd cade breaking, i was the first one there in my demo so there forth i control the location its the same exact concept of building a cade in any other room.

Ticks for the time are-73847

@Dani please enlighten this lsa he lacks zm knowledge

Attached Files:

2. Jul 20, 2010
    I watched you for a few rounds before this, went to the some spot over and over again. The other times what I can tell are friends of yours aCidr[A]in and D.D.S. They get stuck and you let them shoot it to get out of being stuck. Then Black Death who killed you like the round before when you were in that spot and then bitched saying he ghosted you. He then came in and the moment he tele in there you started shooting it to pin him inside it like a twat. Then he began to fire it to unpin himself and there was a tug of war between both of you. You then claimed cade breaking and I froze you for him to get unstuck since you were being a twat and trying to pick and choose when certain rules apply.

In other words it's fine if your friends do it but if it's someone who killed you or you don't know then it's automatically cade breaking even though you caded a spot that can be used as a means to get around to the outside of the buildings and walk along the outside. You did grief him by shooting the couch to keep him stuck inside it.
  3. Oct 30, 2013
    fact is when im the first person in the room i control the location same concept as letting some1 into any other cade. Also please watch the demo and dont try to lie here I only started shooting it after he attempted to cade break me if he would have simply asked i might have let him i simply returned fire to protect my cade and avoided certain death may my cade have been broken. Its not at all grifeing what your saying is suppose on xmascozmo there is a secret witch you need a certain room that is commonly caded are u saying those people aswell are grifeing please correct yourself. Please dont sit here and try to lie when i have a very clearly demo. As i said i have already spoken with dani about a situation like this and she has confirmed that what black did would be cade breaking so i had every right to shoot my shit in place.
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    The teleport destination you blocked the couch with is a public path to get to other places. In this situation there is no cade breaking. So Badgriuel was fine here.
    In general I would say cading any teleport destination will result in a broken cade and it's fine. You can't expect a ct to get stuck and then just wait his death, but that is for another topic. No abuse here.
  5. Oct 30, 2013
    I talked to dani about this the other day and she said it would be cade breaking.
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    What you might have talked about to dani might not be relevant to this case. You could have been talking about a situation with differnet circumstances. If dani has something to say that might make this case an abuse case she can speak and we can reopen this thread.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    Yeah, no. This actually kind of makes you an asshole. Not that my reply is helping, but I can't believe you'd waste time like this. Stop griefing players, you're lucky he didn't kick you.

Dani is confused in that case, or well; I just don't know.

I guess it doesn't help that the thread is already locked; oh well.

EDIT: Yeah, no, you're definitely an asshole. You sprinted to that spot just to stick humans in it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.