Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Baltimore - what a shit show.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Benvolio, Apr 15, 2012

1. Mar 4, 2012
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/14/justice/maryland-beating/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

If this doesn't make your blood boil then there is something wrong with you.
    Shit like this is why I'm a proponent of concealed carrying.

I just finished Black Hawk Down. When the Somalis captured the downed pilot, Mike Durant, they began stripping off his gear but they had the decency to leave his pants on when they realized he wasn't wearing anything underneath. It's sad that a third world mob has more respect than citizens in Baltimore.
  2. Feb 11, 2012
  3. Mar 13, 2010
    And that's the issue here. Where is Al Sharpton in all this? Why isn't he jumping on Baltimore City PD to do something about this? Because it doesn't help his cause. When a group of white people do this, it would be absolute outrage. When this happens, "Oh well you can't blame the actions of some on all of us". I hate this fucking bullshit. I grew up outside Annapolis, MD and now live just outside DC on the Maryland side and see this shit all the time. It annoys the ever living fuck out of me.
  4. Sep 30, 2011
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    Why would you post that? That shit is awful.
  6. Mar 4, 2012
    Is it better to keep your head in the sand? Don't be the sheep. Be the sheep-dog.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Super Mario
      This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Super Mario, Apr 15, 2012.
      Apr 15, 2012
    • Mar 4, 2012
      I don't really understand what you're trying to say.
    • Sep 26, 2010
      It's up there with his duel with Hurricane Katrina.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Happens more often than you think... Disgusting and sick are understatements.
    • Feb 21, 2007
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Heh... they blurred out my face for a reason rets... :reallypissed:
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Thats to funny ret, I agree with Mario this shit is awful but what if some pf member lived in Baltimore and knew one of this fools that robbed this guy.
      • Agree Agree x 1