Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ban by mastertoad

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by buzzkill, Apr 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 10, 2011
    sorry but that is such a fail and i hope you get your admin rights revoked .
    storyline - trolling around and after being gagged i stoped using my mic and typing . of course i bypassed it ( couple of times ) - now get the best part !
    not using mic or typing anything still gagged so i still bypassed and and again gagged and so on - so when i obey i still get a ban ? sorry man that is just a fail as an admin .
    and if u come with gun spamming and so on tell that to bukkake - strafegrunning to get an unfair advantage over nonstraferunning players - just to get a weapon deserves that trolling.

i try the unworongfull ban section but for some reason it didnt work for me .

so have fun
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    You were trolling, using other players weapons, and you bypassed a mute/gag multiple times... you deserved the 1 day ban you got, you're lucky it wasn't longer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.