Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ban Cheese & Crackers?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Rush, May 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 6, 2010
    ~I wish shit didn't get made-up as we go along... Didn't we take a Vote & already cover Launching like Several Times? Haplo are you sure you just don't want to give cheese a bad time cause he's as gay as a Wall Flower?

If 1/2 the admins get in line for a launch everyday, then the Random Bans come out, wouldn't you say that's an un-even application of the House Rules?
  2. Apr 11, 2011
    not to put harvey on blast but i recieved an ok from him. "Brian decreased the knockback almost 100% so its legal now". in fact, i launched him on unpanic a few hours prior. dont mean to get you in trouble harv but thats the only reason why i belive launching was now legal, even if it goes 5 ft. back me up on this accusation harvey.
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    Even if you were told by Harvey that it's "ok" to launch by knife once you guys found out about the decrease on the knife knockback you started to launch with guns.
  4. Nov 2, 2010
    They reduced the kick back by knives ? Finally.. Though I am a real bitch with the AWP on Battleforce_panic lol.. Keep the AWP that way, but don't do it too often. It does end up being a real annoyance.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    This has never been remotely "ok", and has always been 'against the rules'. Are you certain he said this?
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    Next time ive seen im again ill record it and abuse it. Trust me I don't cheese and crackers. btw
  7. Dec 6, 2010
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6102-being-consistant-with-rules/page__p__71043__fromsearch__1#entry71043
  8. Feb 8, 2011
    There should be no knockback with a knife makes no sense.
  9. Apr 4, 2009
    Please take this time to read the newly added rule that sadly had to been added.

14.) Do not grief
    Do not purposely disrupt gameplay with dickery/asshatery.
    Punishment: Kick -> Temporary Ban(1hour to 1day length)
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    I just wanted to clarify what I stated regarding the use of AWP's and launching zombies; I originally said that I was not aware of any rules against shooting zombies with AWPs which causes them to fly/launch across the map. Since AWPs and their knockback is part of a game it was not originally conceived to be used as a tool to purposely launch zombies. However based on recent events, we need to curb the collaboration between humans and zombies and return it to the animus relationship as intended. Effective immediately any collaborative relationship between humans and zombies will result in punishment proceedings. You have been warned.
  11. Jul 14, 2008
    Lovely, hopefully we don't get admins misinterpreting this rule to their personal convenience.
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    I guess the party train is over? :confused:
  13. Apr 11, 2011
    first of all skycloud, finish your sentence.
    second, who are you?
    you made that post about recording me 10 min ago, then 5 min ago i slap myself b/c i was stuck. then you paste the phrase and try to use it against me? you're trying too hard. root admins can look into the chat logs and see 2 seconds later after i slap myself i ztele b/c it didnt work.
  14. Mar 26, 2011
    First off I did NOT Record you because There were to many admins on tonight watching you cheese and crackers. But I did watch you though.
  15. Jul 14, 2008
    If you have an admin abuse report please make a new thread and follow the guidelines outlined in the admin abuse section, this thread is not place to be doing that.
  16. Apr 4, 2009

Take any issues to the appropriate sections in the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.