Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Ban for no reason?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Dr Cum shot, Sep 27, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 27, 2014
    i got banned for no reason? i quit css to sleep and i woke up and it said i was banned from the zm sever wtf? that has to be admin abuse
  2. Feb 25, 2014
    Would be nice if you would give us some more leads on who you are what server you play in, do you think were wizards who know it all? Btw you need to protest it instead of making an abuse without knowing the admin name.
    Meltdown™, Sep 27, 2014 Last edited by Meltdown™, Sep 27, 2014
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    Or you could check SourceBans, he was banned for a day for inappropriate language.
  4. May 17, 2014
    It might have been a mix up with the player names.
  5. Feb 25, 2014
    I did misses smartypants doesnt mean he should just make a proper thread.
  6. Mar 26, 2011

You can find a lot with a little research.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    As Elysian pointed out, you were banned for inappropriate language. You can protest the ban here or if you feel this was actually abuse, wait here for Jed to respond.

Everyone aside from OP, keep in mind, this is an abuse thread. Keep your replys in line with the rules.
    • Like Like x 1
    • J BomBer's Booty Hole
      This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Sep 27, 2014, Reason: does not contribute to this issue.
      Sep 27, 2014
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I've gone ahead and unbanned you. As stated earlier, your ban reason was inappropriate language, as this is all I have to go on, I'll keep this simple. Click here to view our rules page and make sure you familiarize yourself with them, hopefully this will help assure this doesn't happen again.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.