Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ban Issue

Discussion in Help Desk started by mcnignog, Jul 28, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 28, 2012
    i've appealed my ban. and i've been reduced to a 1 week ban. i really cannot handle this because i would like to play any plaguefest server right now. it won't let me re-appeal to possibly get unbanned. what should i do? i can't wait a week because it's to damn long.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Well thank you for being so enthusiastic for playing on our servers. I see this is your first ban so I think you may see a little mercy, but ban appeals are handled by the LSA's and upper. I suggest you change your name since it's borderline racism if you want to play on our servers again.

Your next ban for that name will be more severe, keep that in mind.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    Wow, even a one week ban is a lot for a first ban... If he was warned and he didn't change, he should be kicked with the appropriate reason. If he comes back without changing, then his punishment should've been more severe. But as a first ban, I find this excessive. Logs will need to be pulled.
  4. Feb 9, 2012
    Well actually any racist/fowl name usually results in permanent ban by the console automatically. at least this guy has a week instead of permanent i guess.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    Your ban protest has not been answered yet, please be patient. The ban was reduced without taking in account your ban protest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.