Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ban protest problems

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Jake, Jun 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 30, 2011
    I have been wrongly banned (by mistake, not maliciously) so I decided to protest it. However, the form appears to be broken as it is not accepting my steam ID

[IMG]

As you can see, a problem has occured and I am unable to submit the form.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

PS. If you can't read it; my steam ID is Jake0307. However, I can't give my IP address as it is a dynamic IP and changes every 24 hours, so that wouldn't be useful
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 9, 2012
      ur ID is your steam_ID:01:shutmouth:xxxxx

Go join any random server , then press ` (next to ur number 1, but you must have console enabled in ur options) and then type status .
      Next find your name and next to it should be ur steam ID which is what you have to input.

Edit: you linked your steam account, this is ur ID

STEAM_0:1:29905382

u can see it in your profile > informations
      Just for future reference, when people say steamid, it's usually that format they're asking for. you shouldnt really let people know what ur account is anyways but it's no big deal.
    • May 14, 2011

Use this website to find your Steam ID in the future http://steamidfinder.com/
    • Dec 30, 2011

I know what I was banned for, it was a mistake on his part but also negligence on mine, I wasn't aware I was in the group. If I get an invite I just accept without looking into it

Thanks
    • Feb 21, 2007
      so this begs the question: why were you in a hacking group?
      If you find this, you will see you have been unbanned.
      • Funny Funny x 1
        retslag1, Jun 26, 2012 Last edited by retslag1, Jun 26, 2012
      • Jun 10, 2011
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Dec 30, 2011
          There is no need to be condescending, if you have unbanned me, I thank you
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Aug 1, 2011
            Retslag as unbanned you. I recommend you go though your groups and remove any that are for hacking, racism or anything else that is highly frowned upon. Not saying that you have any of them, but if you blindly accepted group invites in the past, its a good thing to check out and rectify. Also in the future, do no accept random invites from people if you don't know what they are.

Other than that, good luck and have fun.

[IMG]
          • Dec 30, 2011
            Thanks, I've looked through my groups and haven't found anymore, I'm gonna have to be more careful in future
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Aug 2, 2010
              Please do be more vigilant about the groups you accept invitations. I've also been invited to shady groups, a group dedicated to bashing our community is one example, in the past.

Since this problem has now been resolved, :handcuffs:.
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.